hello - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2014, 07:27 PM   #1

Name: gary
Trailer: unknown
Quebec
hello

Yo! Greetings from Northeastern Québec. ( Never seen it so HOT before ! ). We camp in a 70's camper, name of maker long painted over. 11 1/2 feet long total. Living space 6 feet by 9 feet.
Pull it with 2003 Dodge Caravan. 4th summer. Very satisfied. Shortened removable table by 18 inches, made hinged panel that lifts up between seats and attaches upright one foot from rear wall, bringing bed with it. Table attached to raised panel, now, instead of rear wall. Now takes 2 minutes to make bed or install table. A dream. Have toilet with door in front left corner at end of counter. What more could 2 people ask for ?
( yes, an awning is in the plans to cook fish outside in the rain ). Will post question about tire wear on proper forum.
tinytrailerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Gary
Welcome to the forum, with front kitchen and left front toilet my guess it's a Play Pac without seeing a picture. Good Luck fishing and camping.
Eddie
Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #3

Name: gary
Trailer: unknown
Quebec
Play Pac

Yo! I sure hope I'm not offending anyone here, because my camper is not fiberglass. It looks very much like a1972 Shasta, with 12 in trailer wheels.
Wish I could lay a hand on some baby moon caps..... Thanks for the welcome. Gary.
tinytrailerman is offline   Reply With Quote