Hi. Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Ralph the proud owner of a 75 Boler...or should I say Kim owns it and I have the honor of working on it for her. I'm in the process of rebuilding it. Not a complete frame off resto, but close. So far I've ripped out the entire electrical, removed most windows, and gutted the interior. I was only going to fix a light but you know how things spiral .
Well just wanted to say sorry for not posting any pics as promised. I've been busy in the shop, and now have removed all the interior down to the ensolite. And once there I figured I should look at the frame , so removed the chassie from the frame. A couple minor spots to fix, but mainly wanted to repaint the frame and weld the frame more completely (and I got 3/4 gallon of Devoe bar-rust 235 for $4.00) . Glad I did strip it since I've found many hidden problems al long the way. I have been taking lots of pictures, and I'll try to share when I get some time. Thanks for the resources on where those hidden screws were.