Hello From East Tennessee - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-28-2015, 07:03 AM   #1

Name: Dan
Trailer: SOLD - Lil Snoozy 2014
East Tennessee
Hello From East Tennessee

Hello,

We are Dan and Rita living here in the Smokey Mountains of East Tennessee. Retired Air Force and long time travelers of RV's. Have down sized from a 5th wheel to truck camper and now wanting a small fiberglass trailer.
Can anyone tell me if if any manufactures are installing a Cassette Toilet, either standard or as an option. Lil Snoozy is the only one that I know of. In my opinion, the Cassette Toilet for RV's is the best thing added in a long time. Don't understand why we don't see more of them, at least as an option.

Thanks,
Dan
HomeCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:26 AM   #2

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Cassette toilets usually require a vertical and flat wall surface for installation, something not usually seen in FGRV's due to their unique construction. Your question has come up a number of times in the past.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote