Hello from Las Vegas NV - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2015, 06:09 AM   #1

Hello from Las Vegas NV

Hello my name is Bobby my hobbies are camping and cooking in DO's I have a cargo trailer at this time but looking for Fiberglass trailer that sleeps 3 and maybe a bathroom
BL Cason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 06:41 AM   #2

Trailer: U-Haul 16 ft Vacationer
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Welcome! There are several trailers that fit your desired outcome, so have fun looking and feel free to ask questions.
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:01 AM   #3

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Welcome to the group

"Sleeps 3 and a bathroom" pretty much limits you to those 16 feet long and above. Give a bit more info and you will get some specific suggestions. For example: What condition can you accept, what is your approximate budget and, what can be the biggie, what will you be towing with?

Good luck in your search

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 08:41 AM   #4

Name: Julie
Trailer: Scamp
Florida
And please share your favorite dutch oven recipes! So far I have made a successful chicken dish and peach cobbler. I need more ideas.

Although, when I tent camped, the weight of the dutch oven never bothered me. Now that I have a trailer, I am counting the ounces! Every time I purchase a new "toy" or decoration for the trailer my husband says, "More wieght!" I am starting to feel guilty...
Julie and Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 09:27 AM   #5

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie and Jose View Post
And please share your favorite dutch oven recipes! So far I have made a successful chicken dish and peach cobbler. I need more ideas.

Although, when I tent camped, the weight of the dutch oven never bothered me. Now that I have a trailer, I am counting the ounces! Every time I purchase a new "toy" or decoration for the trailer my husband says, "More wieght!" I am starting to feel guilty...
Me thinks you put your reply in the incorrect thread

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 09:35 AM   #6

Name: Julie
Trailer: Scamp
Florida
Nope. Right thread. Bobby introduced himself and said his hobbies are camping and dutch oven cooking. When he shares his recipes he can certainly do so in the cooking thread. But if I responded to him in the cooking thread, he never would have seen my request, would he? If I am wrong, sorry about that!
Julie and Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 09:55 AM   #7

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
You did fine! I was confused for a moment, too, but when I looked back at the original post, I caught the reference to DO's. Acronyms save time, but can result in misunderstanding. Just hope the OP's DO doesn't overload the GVWR of the FGRV!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:04 PM   #8

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Welcome BL My wife and I are from Twin Falls Idaho so may? end up at gatherings together. Wishing you luck in your search and looking forward to your peach cobbler recipe. Lee
Lee Senn is offline   Reply With Quote