Help - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2019, 04:53 PM   #1

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita
Arizona
Registry
Help

Been a member for a week plus. Trying to list my casita for sale. Have tried all ways, including asking for help, have not received any and still cant list it. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks.
David jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 05:21 PM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Sorry to hear that, David. There have definitely been some bugs with the relatively new classified page.

Details might help. Have you logged in to the "new" classified page and completed the 2-factor authentication process (link sent to e-mail)? How far have you gotten in the process? Where do you get stuck?
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 05:46 PM   #3

Arizona
Registry
Thanks

Got the callback code, got registered. I get stuck on sub-category. I click on it and it just says, again, sub-category. How do I get past sub-category.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:51 PM   #4

Arizona
Registry
Thanks jon

I'm not computer savvy, working off a tavlet, so I'm sorry for the constant questions. I've used this site a lot, and bought the casita from the listings here. I have to sell the casita. I have two bad hips that just got bad in six months, so can't do much until after surgery. I'm a semi- retired birding guide in the chiricahua mtns. Portal, pop. 60, a small place with mostly PHD biologists.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:53 PM   #5

Arizona
Registry
Here's what I see when I select "Post an Ad."

I selected "Trailers for Sale" as the category and then it goes straight to the trailer information. I don't see any place for "sub-category."
Click image for larger version

Name:	Classifieds.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	130627

Working off a tablet you might be seeing different version of the site. Are you seeing something different?
Old 07-26-2019, 06:21 PM   #6

Arizona
Registry
Hello Jon

On both phone and tablet, I get just "post a free ad", then below it, two choices, category and sub-category. Then describe your rv area. I fill in the category with trailer for sale, try to fill in sub-category, try NEXT, and it says "field required" on category and wont accept any clickable input on sub-category. Try your site on a phone or taglet and maybe you will see it. I tried to send you a pic. Of the screen I see but don't know how to do that. Thanks again.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:30 PM   #7

Arizona
Registry
Jon

Thanks. I am trying the frvforsale site. Glad to find out that I’m not so stupid with computers after all. Thanks for all your help.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:25 PM   #8

Arizona
Registry
I accessed the classifieds from my phone. The layout is slightly different to fit the screen, but I am seeing the same thing as above on my computer. Nothing about subcategory.

Did you actually click the "Post a Free Ad" button?