So here are a few more pictures....
We found another soggy spot under the fridge
which needed to be cut out and replaced. And the walls were not much better most support strips for the vent outlets needed to be redone. The roof also needed new supports and we realized the vent lid was broken so we are replacing that too.
It's turning into a much bigger project than we thought but so far things are going well. We have all the behind the scenes supports replaced and the floor is solid again. We also decided to but down a better finished floor which is a waterproof vinyl product with its own rubber cushion backing.
Ciao for now