Hi from a new Casita owner near Boulder! - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 01-21-2021, 02:22 PM   #1

Name: Angela
Trailer: Purchasing Casita Freedom Deluxe
Colorado
Hi from a new Casita owner near Boulder!

Hi! We are picking up our Casita Freedom Deluxe this weekend! So excited I can't stand it. Glad to have found you all!
Angela
Broomfield, Co
RockyMountainMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 03:20 PM   #2

Name: Alan
Trailer: 2010 Little Joe / 2010 2 Dr Jeep Wrangler
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMountainMama View Post
Hi! We are picking up our Casita Freedom Deluxe this weekend! So excited I can't stand it. Glad to have found you all!

Angela

Broomfield, Co

Welcome
How exciting
My wife and I are in lone tree
We have a small 13 fiberglass
Little joe( mfg Weiscraft )
Similar to this.. in fact Weiscraft may have sold their molds to this company... hope to see ya at a camp ground

https://gobecampers.com/
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 08:54 PM   #3

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:
Angela
Broomfield, Co
We are in Canon City, CO with a 2007 17ft Freedom Deluxe. There used to be a Casita group that met for campouts but it kind of died away. We had a good time as a group. Someone just has to make plans to meet someplace. You'll love the trailer.
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 03:59 PM   #4

Name: David
Trailer: 2020 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Oregon
Hi. Wife and I drove from our home in Bend, Oregon to Rice ,Texas last Oct. and picked up our new 17 ft. Spirit Deluxe . We took our sweet time coming home. We absolutely love our T.T. Hope to see you at a Casita Roundup somewhere. my wife named her "Mama Cass", Dream a Little Dream.
Dave G. (fishgut)
David Gutierrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:32 PM   #5
Lew

Name: Lew
Trailer: 2015 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe
Colorado
Quote:
Angela
Broomfield, Co
You have great adventures ahead! We're homebased in Cortez with our 2015 FD that was new to us last August. Hope to see ya down the road!
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 11:32 AM   #6

Name: Emily
Trailer: 2005 Scamp 16
Colorado
Registry
Very exciting! We have a Scamp 16 layout 7 and are in SE Aurora/Parker! So many fun adventures ahead for you!
emij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 12:51 PM   #7

Name: David
Trailer: 2020 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Oregon
Lew, safe travels. We stopped in Cortez after picking up our Casita. Stayed at the Sundance R.V. part right in town. Very nice. Gave us a chance to do a good shakedown of our trailer. We've been to Cortez a couple times. Our favorite Mexican restaurant is there. Gustavo's. Chili Verde Burrito is to die for. Eat one there, get another to go.

Dave G.
David Gutierrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 03:25 PM   #8

Name: Barbara
Trailer: Bigfoot
Colorado
Former Casita owner....

Hi, Angela! We're also in Broomfield, but former Casita owners. We had a Freedom and then a Spirit and loved camping and working on mods. We did the twin bed mod on the Spirit which was perfect for the two of us. After spending a few three-month winter seasons, I decided I needed more than one drawer so we sold the SD and bought a 25 foot Bigfoot and we're now in our fifth season following the warm. We've loved all of our tiny houses and still stop to visit with Casita owners. Cheers!
Barbara
Flourgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 03:58 PM   #9
Lew

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Gutierrez View Post
Lew, safe travels. We stopped in Cortez after picking up our Casita. Stayed at the Sundance R.V. part right in town. Very nice. Gave us a chance to do a good shakedown of our trailer. We've been to Cortez a couple times. Our favorite Mexican restaurant is there. Gustavo's. Chili Verde Burrito is to die for. Eat one there, get another to go.

Dave G.
Hi, Dave. We worked at Sundance in 2018 and really enjoyed it. The owner is great as were our co-workcampers. The community is fortunate to have several excellent Mexican restaurants, including one that recently moved to the spot right next to Sundance. I'll be sure to check out the chili verde burrito when things get more back to normal.

We are looking forward to spring and some extended camping trips throughout the Four Corners area.

Best well. Stay safe.

Lew
Old 01-27-2021, 06:30 PM   #10

Name: Angela
Trailer: Purchasing Casita Freedom Deluxe
Colorado
Well, it fell through.
Still on the hunt!
RockyMountainMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:38 PM   #11
Lew

Colorado
Quote:
Well, it fell through.
Still on the hunt!
That's a shame and disappointing, I'm sure. Good luck for a successful hunt soon.

Tags
casita