Hi from Abby, BC - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #1

Name: Kristy
Trailer: Shopping
British Columbia
Hi from Abby, BC

Hi all,
I found this forum while searching the 'for sale' listings on the net. Seeking out our first Egg... Its a tough search I must say!

Can only tow a 13' (didn't realize the choices we were making when we got the family mobile and dont want to put any extra strain on the van, so will stay strictly to its towing weights). Good thing I love them!

Hoping to take a look at a couple this week and maybe one will be 'the one'!

Can't wait for a canvass to make mine (and the kids, and the hubbies too I suppose).
kristykru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #2

Name: Mark
Trailer: 1969 Boler (Flat Top)
British Columbia
Registry
Hi Kristy, we're in the same market and area. Make sure you check out fiberglas-rv4-sale.com . I also learned that if you use Kijiji you can search an entire province in one search. Just double click the province instead of selecting a city.

Good luck,
Mark
WildBirder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #3

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBirder View Post
Hi Kristy, we're in the same market and area. Make sure you check out fiberglas-rv4-sale.com . I also learned that if you use Kijiji you can search an entire province in one search. Just double click the province instead of selecting a city.

Good luck,
Mark
Yes luck!
Hoping to look at a 79 boler today, pilot light doesnt stay lit and needs TLC according to owner,

and was supposed to go into Vancouver to check out an 84 Dolphin but got as far as making sure we could leave it there for a few days if we bought it and arranging pickup details if we bought it,,,,, but have not heard for an address and are REALLY disappointed because thought it was 'the one' ... hopefully just a miscommunication and we get to check it out.

I am currently looking for nothing fancy and within our low budget, walls beds storage and no leaks, can use blankets to keep warm
Old 10-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #4

Name: Gina, Clayton and Otis & Lena(woof!)
Trailer: 19' 1977 BIGGAR
British Columbia
Registry
HI Kristykru and WildBirder,

I saw a 13' Boler For Sale on my way to work this am in Coquitlam. I could see it from HWY 1 so its by Mariner rd. Let me know if you want me to stop and get info for you!

Gina
Canada
Bolero1780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #5

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristykru View Post
Yes luck!
Hoping to look at a 79 boler today, pilot light doesnt stay lit and needs TLC according to owner,

and was supposed to go into Vancouver to check out an 84 Dolphin but got as far as making sure we could leave it there for a few days if we bought it and arranging pickup details if we bought it,,,,, but have not heard for an address and are REALLY disappointed because thought it was 'the one' ... hopefully just a miscommunication and we get to check it out.

I am currently looking for nothing fancy and within our low budget, walls beds storage and no leaks, can use blankets to keep warm

I saw a 13' Boler For Sale on my way to work this am in Coquitlam. I could see it from HWY 1 so its by Mariner rd. Let me know if you want me to stop and get info for you!

Gina
Canada
Old 10-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #6

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:

Good luck,
Mark

Gina
Canada
Old 10-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #7

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolero1780 View Post

Gina
Sure! Do you mean Mariner Way? I could always drive by tomorrow if you let me know the specifics.

Thx
Mark
Old 10-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #8

British Columbia
Quote:
Sure! Do you mean Mariner Way? I could always drive by tomorrow if you let me know the specifics.

Thx
Mark
I don't think my husband goes that way from work, but I could also let him know. There is one listed on craigslist in Coquitlam, dont know if it is one and the same
Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #9

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:

Thx
Mark
Yes, Mariner Way! If you are on Lougheed Hwy and you take the exit to Mariner Way from the Cape Horn interchange, you will see it to the North on the lawn on the side of the hill. It really is front and centre, quite funny! I wish I had taken a picture. You cant miss it, it a 13' and all off-white in colour. My husband just did a google search and approx. address is 2595 Cape Horn Ave.

Good luck!
Gina
Canada
Old 10-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #10

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
I don't think my husband goes that way from work, but I could also let him know. There is one listed on craigslist in Coquitlam, dont know if it is one and the same
Yes, Mariner Way! If you are on Lougheed Hwy and you take the exit to Mariner Way from the Cape Horn interchange, you will see it to the North on the lawn on the side of the hill. It really is front and centre, quite funny! I wish I had taken a picture. You cant miss it, it a 13' and all off-white in colour. My husband just did a google search and approx. address is 2595 Cape Horn Ave.

Good luck!
Gina
Canada
Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #11

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:

Thx
Mark
Hey Mark,

I stopped by this morning on my way to work and saw the Boler and met the owner Gordon Caves - great guy! His number is 604 521 9655. I took some pictures on my phone so cant post them right now but its in good shape, no leaks - its been sitting on his lawn and with the weather we've had inside was dry. Its definitely worth a look, has bunk beds and dinette/bed, sink, ice box, new tires, cushions and covers in good shape. You wouldn't believe the asking price!! Call him and good luck, I told him I belong to a forum and there's plenty of interest for a 13' Boler.

Gina
Canada
Old 10-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #12

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Hi Kristykru,

I stopped by this morning on my way to work and saw the Boler and met the owner Gordon Caves - great guy! His number is 604 521 9655. I took some pictures on my phone so cant post them right now but its in good shape, no leaks - its been sitting on his lawn and with the weather we've had inside was dry. Its definitely worth a look, has bunk beds and dinette/bed, sink, ice box, new tires, cushions and covers in good shape. You wouldn't believe the asking price!! Call him and good luck, I told him I belong to a forum and there's plenty of interest for a 13' Boler.

Gina
Canada
Old 10-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #13

British Columbia
Registry
Kristykru and WildBirder,

I posted the pics I took from my phone on the Classifieds Area//For sale forum.

Gina
Canada
Old 10-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #14

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Hi Kristi! Welcome to FiberglassRV. Sorry, I've been offline for a couple of weeks but wanted to welcome you to the community.

There's a saying "You Snooze, You Lose." Make sure you have financing available, budget known and then jump in! If you find the perfect trailer for you, but waffle.... it will be in someone else's driveway. Guaranteed.

Best of luck on your egg hunt
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #15

British Columbia
Registry
So true, Happened to me twice already!
Old 10-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #16

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolero1780 View Post
Hi Kristykru,

Gina
thanks so much for the info!
Old 10-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #17

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Hi Kristi! Welcome to FiberglassRV. Sorry, I've been offline for a couple of weeks but wanted to welcome you to the community.

There's a saying "You Snooze, You Lose." Make sure you have financing available, budget known and then jump in! If you find the perfect trailer for you, but waffle.... it will be in someone else's driveway. Guaranteed.

Best of luck on your egg hunt
yeah i know it happens fast! hubby is trying to convince me we should get one thats already redone nicely and spend the extra $$ such a hard game to play!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:37 AM   #18

British Columbia
the search continues.... lets just say that!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #19

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
the search continues.... lets just say that!
Old 11-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #20

Trailer: 1970 Boler
So i take it that Dolpphin did not work out?
Kurt in BC is offline   Reply With Quote