Hi from Toronto Canada - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #1

Name: BobandSue
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 1300
Ontario
Hi from Toronto Canada

Better introduce myself - Sue & Bob with Trillium 1300 - since I have been using this helpful forum to get us going on our first season of trailerdom - locating trim parts, fixing stuff - what a great source of info. We are moving up from tent camping for the last 15 years and now comes the learning curve! Hope to meet up & chat with other like minded folks!
Suebob Manester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:32 AM   #2

Trailer: 2009 Trillium 13 ft ('Homelet') / 2000 Subaru Outback
Registry
Cool Hi and welcome

Glad to see you found us.

Welcome to THE forum for FG trailers.

I like your taste in trailers.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Roger C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #3

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Welcome aboard our board!

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #4

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Welcome
Good to have some new folks here.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #5

Trailer: Trillium Jubilee
Send a message via MSN to Bill Reilly
Welcome to Fiberglass RV

Sue and Bob

Welcome to wonderful world of Fiberglass RV's. You'll find a tremendous amount of help and encouragement in these pages.

We are former tent campers but have really enjoyed the change to the comforts of a FGRV. I'm sure you will do the same.

Best of luck in this new venture

Bill Reilly
Picton, Ontario
Bill Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:09 AM   #6

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
egg meets near by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suebob Manester View Post
Better introduce myself - Sue & Bob with Trillium 1300 - since I have been using this helpful forum to get us going on our first season of trailerdom - locating trim parts, fixing stuff - what a great source of info. We are moving up from tent camping for the last 15 years and now comes the learning curve! Hope to meet up & chat with other like minded folks!
Welcome to our wonderful world, from Bewdley Ontario. If you click over to the FGRV Tallies tab, check out Ontario bolerama meet in July in the Niagara region or Quebec bolerama meet in September in Pierreville. They have links to their sites. We go to both and this year would be our eleventh year. Great meets to learn about parts, fixing stuff, meeting fellow "egg" people. Bolers, Trilliums, Casita's, BigFoots, you name it all attend these meets - actually any lightweight moulded fibreglass trailer is welcome.
Vivian & Paul and the Boogie Boler
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #7

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1973
Welcome and ditto the above...you gotta "do" Bolerama! The array of re-fits, mods. and fixes will keep you busy for weeks...no to mention the fun and new friends from all over. Belleville will be represented along with our trailering friends from NC. We'll meet 'n' greet and then enjoy the Falls and the Prkway. Hope to see you there.
Alistair
Alistair Camelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #8

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Hola, Sue & Bob from Toronto from sunny Las Cruces, New Mexico. I am sure you will get the hang of luxury camping in your egg quickly. Hope to see some camping reports from you guys soon.

Adrian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #9

Name: Larry & Joyce
Trailer: 1974 Trillium 1300
Fergus Ontario
Registry
Hi, Bob&Sue! Welcome to FibreglassRV Nice to see another member on board. Also nice to see another Trillium 1300, although all these 13' campers are so versatile & charismatic. Speaking of trm parts, I just got a 50' roll of vinyl insert, the black centre part that goes in the rub rail. Our old rub strip was banged up, & about 2' too short, so you could see the rivets holding on the aluminum rub rail. If you're hoping to meet up & chat with other like minded folks, come on down to Bolerama this summer. It's in Wainfleet, ON July 15-18. Bolerama 2011 "Trailerhood"
Larry Tenhage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #10

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
Welcome to the best place to chat, find info and get to know some really nice people. Hope you enjoy your first year in your FGRV. I am from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and come join us any time on the Cabot Trail
Alison Cape Breton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #11

Name: BobandSue
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 1300
Ontario
Bolerama Ontario

I've put the date in our calendar of events for July - Bolerama at Long Beach - a great place to go and check out all things egg!
Suebob Manester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:24 AM   #12

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Great, hope to see you there. Look for the Boogie boler & say Hi.
Vivian & Paul
Bewdley
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #13

Name: buddy
Trailer: bigfoot b17/13 boler/15trillium
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
This is our first year too with our bigfoot. planned a 4 wk trip to Memphis & Branson but car trouble and weather(FLOODS&TORNADOES) turned it into a1wk trip. Still love our little glass trailer and are trying to get out as much as we can Hope to bump into more folks as time goes on
buddy hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #14

Name: buddy
Trailer: bigfoot b17/13 boler/15trillium
Ontario
Registry
Wink

Quote:
Hello We are in Lindsay just north of you.Some time maybe try Emily Prov Park Nice spot have seen some other eggs there from time to time.hope you enjoy your camping in Glass
buddy hammond is offline   Reply With Quote