Hi, I am.. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Name: Richard
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Hi, I am..

Hey Everyone,

My name is Richard Mickle and I have recently joined the team here at LiL Snoozy Campers working alongside Alan. We have been very busy with production over the past several months since I've arrived and are all looking forward to an exciting 2014! If there is anything we can do or help with, please let us know. Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Kindest Regards,

Richard Mickle
LiL Snoozy, LLC.
LiLSnoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #2

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Gee..... Manufacturers keeping a contact on our site.... Are we starting a trend? Let's hope so...

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi Richard, are you the new owner of the business, or in transition to buy it as reported by a member here? Thanks and welcome to the forum.
Link here
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post421334
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita
Massachusetts
Hi Richard,

It astonishes me that there is not better representation among the manufacturers on this site. I am glad you have joined and that L'l Snoozy will have representation here (although I have a Casita ).

By the way, you would not by chance be related to the Mickle clan in and around Harrisburg, PA, would you? It was my grandmother's maiden name.

Rick
kb1flr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #5

Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Nice to have you here.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #6

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLSnoozy View Post
Hey Everyone,

My name is Richard Mickle and I have recently joined the team here at LiL Snoozy Campers working alongside Alan. We have been very busy with production over the past several months since I've arrived and are all looking forward to an exciting 2014! If there is anything we can do or help with, please let us know. Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Kindest Regards,

Richard Mickle
LiL Snoozy, LLC.
Welcome Richard, good to have you here. Best of luck with one of the neatest new trailers on the market. Keep us posted on how things are going.

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #7

Trailer: 2009 Trillium 13 ft ('Homelet') / 2000 Subaru Outback
Registry
Smile Manufacturer Monitoring

I think that Reace from Escape monitors this website, although, since Escape has their own website now, that may have changed.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Roger C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:40 AM   #8

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
I doubt that Reace has the time to monitor this site. He and Tammy already work six days a week from first thing in the morning to well after dinner.
I know how much time I spend here, and my wife seems to comment fairly often about me talking to my "invisible friends".
I suspect they pop in from time to time, if they have an idle moment ( which isn't likely ).
Glenn Baglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #9

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I think that's the first time I've seen you type wife Glenn not the nick name
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #10

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
I thought he recently mentioned how cold it had gotten at night. His s.o. must have seen the "other" name he was using.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #11

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Actually, she answers the phone "Old Bag here". No matter what I do, she's still older than I am.
Glenn Baglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #12

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
Did you know that men can be old farts but women can't? Women can be old bags but men can't.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #13

Name: Melanie
Trailer: Lil Snoozy "Marigold"
Alabama
When we purchased our Lil Snoozy (aka Marigold) several weeks ago, Richard was very professional and helpful. He is dedicated to producing a quality product that gives customers what they want - even if that means innovating new features - like our step and bumper. We hope this company is around for a long time and eventually it will not be a novelty to see a Lil Snoozy going down the road.
Melanie B in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #14

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Baglo View Post
I doubt that Reace has the time to monitor this site. He and Tammy already work six days a week from first thing in the morning to well after dinner.
I know how much time I spend here, and my wife seems to comment fairly often about me talking to my "invisible friends".
I suspect they pop in from time to time, if they have an idle moment ( which isn't likely ).
Actually Reace does pop in occasionally. Maybe not to post, but to read what folks are saying about Escape: Last Activity: 10-07-2013 05:09 PM
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:08 AM   #15

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie B in NC View Post
When we purchased our Lil Snoozy (aka Marigold) several weeks ago, Richard was very professional and helpful. He is dedicated to producing a quality product that gives customers what they want - even if that means innovating new features - like our step and bumper. We hope this company is around for a long time and eventually it will not be a novelty to see a Lil Snoozy going down the road.
It was a very difficult decision for us between a Lil Snoozy and a ParkLiner. You can't beat the Lil Snoozy if you want a queen size bed, don't mind a cassette toilet, and don't mind not having propane. What is great about them is any vehicle with a 4 prong flat trailer connector can tow them right off the bat. Plus I love the look of their trailer with the rear door. And the guy that owns the company is very friendly, responsive and will help anyway he can.

Good luck,

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #16

Name: Glenn
Trailer: lil snoozy
South Carolina
Welcome, Richard.
It has been a lot of fun being in on the early development of the LiL Ones. Amy and I were seasoned backpackers and van campers in Colorado before moving to Charleston, SC. Never had a trailer, but learned real fast and did a 7200 mile trip with our Lil Boozy this past summer to Nova Scotia.

I want to bring my trailer up to you this winter to upgrade the a/c to the 8000 btu with cover. I will contact Alan to see when is a good time, but perhaps this is now your area of concern.

Let me know. I enjoy any excuse to visit the factory and see what's new in Snoozyville.

Best of Luck and

Happy Trails
Gleam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:44 PM   #17
Commercial Member

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
Hi Richard, are you the new owner of the business, or in transition to buy it as reported by a member here? Thanks and welcome to the forum.
Link here
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post421334

Hey Ken,

Yes, SusieNC did a great job summing up the story. My Dad and Alan have known each other for quite some time working with fiberglass, 20+ years. When the opportunity presented itself, I gladly joined Alan at Lil Snoozy becoming partners. We will transition over the next 5 -10 years while working together to build the Lil Snoozy Brand. It's been an exciting opportunity so far and we are looking forward to many great things ahead. Thanks for the warm welcome!

RM
Old 11-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #18
Commercial Member

South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1flr View Post
Hi Richard,

It astonishes me that there is not better representation among the manufacturers on this site. I am glad you have joined and that L'l Snoozy will have representation here (although I have a Casita ).

By the way, you would not by chance be related to the Mickle clan in and around Harrisburg, PA, would you? It was my grandmother's maiden name.

Rick
I agree, the site is great and an amazing information avenue for all parties. No relatives in PA that I'm aware of!

Thanks,

RM
Old 11-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #19

Name: Bill
Trailer: Lil Snoozy / Jeep Cherokee
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_a View Post
It was a very difficult decision for us between a Lil Snoozy and a ParkLiner. You can't beat the Lil Snoozy if you want a queen size bed, don't mind a cassette toilet, and don't mind not having propane. What is great about them is any vehicle with a 4 prong flat trailer connector can tow them right off the bat. Plus I love the look of their trailer with the rear door. And the guy that owns the company is very friendly, responsive and will help anyway he can.

Good luck,

Frank
I don't understand the part about not having propane. Alan, while he does not carry the necessary insurance required to install propane, will make your trailer propane ready.
This is not cumbersome at all. He builds the bracket on the front of the trailer for your tank and upon receiving the template for your stove makes your counter to top ready to bolt in your stove.
You then simply take your trailer down the road to a propane company and they run your lines, hook up, run safety checks and you are set to go. All for a very nominal cost.
Bill in Pittsburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #20

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Escape 19 and Escape 15B
Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Pittsburgh View Post
I don't understand the part about not having propane. Alan, while he does not carry the necessary insurance required to install propane, will make your trailer propane ready.
This is not cumbersome at all. He builds the bracket on the front of the trailer for your tank and upon receiving the template for your stove makes your counter to top ready to bolt in your stove.
You then simply take your trailer down the road to a propane company and they run your lines, hook up, run safety checks and you are set to go. All for a very nominal cost.
Not having propane in a new trailer would be kind of a turnoff for me. If the manufacturer is not willing to install the propane themselves, could Lil'Snoozy not send the trailer out to this local expert for propane installation (tanks, lines, stove, furnace, water heater, etc) prior to releasing the trailer to its new owners so that, in effect, it does come with propane?

"You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." - Yogi Berra
Ice-breaker is offline   Reply With Quote