Hi, I'm Izzy and my pup Roxy! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2017, 04:15 PM   #1

Name: Izzy
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Florida
Hi, I'm Izzy and my pup Roxy!

Hi fellow campers, I'm new to this sight so bare with me. I recently decided to partake in virtual school instead of attending a regular high school which means I will have many many hours alone needing something to do, like fix up a camper! I'll try not to make this my biography, but moral of the story is I'm ready to travel all around the U.S before I leave for college. I'm interested in a Scamp 13 foot camper, approximately $4000 or less (yes, fixer uppers are welcome). Im Located in Florida and I'm willing to travel to purchase one but not ridiculously far from home. My aussie pup will be accompanying me on this voyage and we are both so excited to see whats in store!!
IzzyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 04:50 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Great idea,

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyB View Post
Hi fellow campers, I'm new to this sight so bare with me. I recently decided to partake in virtual school instead of attending a regular high school which means I will have many many hours alone needing something to do, like fix up a camper! I'll try not to make this my biography, but moral of the story is I'm ready to travel all around the U.S before I leave for college. I'm interested in a Scamp 13 foot camper, approximately $4000 or less (yes, fixer uppers are welcome). Im Located in Florida and I'm willing to travel to purchase one but not ridiculously far from home. My aussie pup will be accompanying me on this voyage and we are both so excited to see whats in store!!

Travel is a great idea; I have always told my students not to put their first paycheck down on a new car because they are 'locked' in' to debt, soon leading to kids and a house. Travel when you can when young , then you might discover the place or job you are looking for. You can learn as you travel ; read travel books or historical novels. Although I might encourage young people to first do a year or so of college or Jr College to get some maturity and life experiences. My 13' Scamp towed well with a 4 cyl Tacoma and provided useful living space at minimum price. But my 13' s value has one up about $2,000 since I bought it 8+ years ago, so fb trailers are not cheap ! But whatever you invest in it is like money in the bank; you will at least get it back when you sell. David in Fresno and Sonora.
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote