Hi I'm T.H. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2020, 07:57 PM   #1

Name: TODD
Trailer: SNOOZY II
North Carolina
Smile Hi I'm T.H.

Looking forward to future interactions with this group. I often seek advice and am qualified to give it in the form of my opinions.

I would like to mention that online activity is usually not very personable. I try to be within reason. And that's just me.
THILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 10:35 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet (want 13 ft fiber glass
Registry
welcome to the forum fellow Snoozy owner, although yours is the newer Snoozy 2.
Dave & Paula
David B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 12:09 AM   #3

North Carolina
Snoozy II

Thank's

And since you mentioned the original Lil Snoozy, I have great news ! THEY'ER BACK and better than before !

FYI: The Snoozy II is back under NEW OWNERS & NEW MANAGEMENT ! The original owner scammed a lot of people out of money ! If you knew anyone scammed by the old owner, Shaun Palyok, the NEW manager would love to talk with them . That is as long as they are CIVIL . Some have called and really shown to be quite hateful . NOT the new owners fault .

The new owners actually got screwed by that guy also as they were a vendor to the original company and were owed money also when it was abruptly closed ! The new manager can't refund anything the original owner basically stole, but would like to try to help them purchase the NEW version, if there's anything he can do .

The new Snoozy II is being manufactured in the same location . They have made improvements in the manufacturing process and are continuing to seek new ways to improve the new Snoozy II over the original Lil Snoozy .

If you have the 1st. production Lil Snoozy and have need for parts or other, they may be able to help . I can't swear to that, you will just have to contact them to find that out . I listed their contact info below and told Shaun I would do things like this to try to help everyone out !

Our Snoozy II is the fourth one produced by the new owners . We thoroughly love it ! They are so new that NADA doesn't have a value of it which can make getting one financed interesting . That will change though .

These campers are built incredibly well . These are campers that, I feel, can be passed down to children and grandchildren if properly cared for ! I feel this company and our Country will continue to grow as long as our Nation remains strong !

To anyone wishing to contact the new company, here is their contact info.:
Shawn Palyok, Plant manager,
Phone # 803-655-5336 office (There is an answering machine)
Email : Shaun@wescotrailers.net

Tell Shaun that Todd Hilliard posted their contact info. here and said to give him a call ! He'll love to hear from you and will help you if he can ! He's busy so be patient ! I hope this helps !

Now I hope I'm not getting myself in trouble for this reply . And admin if so please don't get upset, just delete this posting and I'll be sure to lick my wounds and give it another try later ! If left as is, I will come back to update it later if contact info. changes and I become aware of it. I plan on having a continuing relationship with this company . It's a great company and great folk's that work there .
Old 07-28-2020, 09:08 AM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Welcome to the forum!

I think you’ll find this a generally friendly place. Of course there are certain hot button topics that generate strong passions, but at the end of the day I think you’ll find us still willing to sit around the same campfire.

We’d love to see some photos of your Snoozy II! It seems like a good design worth a second chance.

Happy travels!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 10:52 AM   #5

North Carolina
Happy to be here and thank you ! And your photo suggestion is a great idea ! Will do.