Hi my name is Debbie D. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2017, 12:57 AM   #1

Name: Debbie D.
Trailer: Currently shopping
California
Hi my name is Debbie D.

Hello everyone. My name is Debbie D. and I am new to FIberglass RV. I am looking for a used 13 foot Scamp Trailer a 2014 or later. I live in California close to the Sacramento area. If anyone is interested in selling one please let me know. I don't need one with a shower or toilet. Thank you and I am looking forward to many happy camping years.
Debbie D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:22 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie D. View Post
Hello everyone. My name is Debbie D. and I am new to FIberglass RV. I am looking for a used 13 foot Scamp Trailer a 2014 or later. I live in California close to the Sacramento area. If anyone is interested in selling one please let me know. I don't need one with a shower or toilet. Thank you and I am looking forward to many happy camping years.
Welcome to FGRV Debbie. Just a thought, you may want to be open for other brands and older than 2014 to widen your search. There are many other makes out there and a visit to a FG rally will give you a good idea of how different makes lay out floor plans. Owners are always willing to show and answer questions. Good luck in your search for the perfect egg .
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:10 AM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Welcome, Debbie! As Dave says, there aren't a lot out there, so you may find you have to expand your search criteria. But I have seen a few that meet your requirements pop up for sale in your region, so the next one may have your name on it. Best wishes finding your Scamp!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #4

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
Quote:
The difference in cost of a 2014 or newer Scamp that's is good condition and new one very small. Consider ordering a new one and the options you want instead of living with somebody's else's choices.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:27 AM   #5

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Hi my name is Debbie D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Kinnaman View Post
The difference in cost of a 2014 or newer Scamp that's is good condition and new one very small. Consider ordering a new one and the options you want instead of living with somebody's else's choices.
True, except you won't have it until late fall, and you'll have to go to MN to get it or pay quite a bit for shipping.

Another option, if the one you're looking for doesn't turn up, is to settle for something a bit older and use it this season. Then if desired, order a new one in the fall for spring delivery, and sell the used one before the new one is built. Resale values make this plan low risk, and the older one may end being a keeper.

Because new and used Scamps are hard to come by, flexibility is good.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:23 AM   #6

Name: Gilles
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B21RB, 2004
Quebec
Registry
Quote:
Hello Debbie.
You are visiting this site?

Scamp Travel Trailers - Canada | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

Scamp Trailers - US | Fiberglass RV's For Sale
Gilles is offline   Reply With Quote