I gots me a Trillium! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #21

Name: Mike
Trailer: 1996 16' Casita SD
Louisiana
Registry
I too, have to say SCORE!
I just noticed the add-a-room snaps to the camper down low. Too cool! That would definitely be a bug confuser -which is good down here!
itlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #22

Name: Will
Trailer: '73 Trillium 1300
Manitoba
Here too! Manitoba mosquitoes are notorious.

I just got the trailer back from servicing and found out that the repair bill for bringing the propane to "code" would be sky-high. Quick solution: Coleman stove. Wife and I are getting packed up and ready for our first trip tomorrow.
Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #23

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajnfur View Post
Nice! Definitely a score with that add-a-room. Also cool to see another orange fiberglass interior on a 73' like mine and what the original cushions looked like.

Enjoy!
My cantaloupe has a green exterior and an orange interior, but they have both been painted with what looks like interior latex house paint. I think it was greener, but has now faded to a pastel green, but the inside is still the orangy peach that they painted it. I think the outside will pretty much pressure wash off. I will have to strip off the interior paint.

My daughter, that this trailer is for, wants it an even more intense orange, and green. So, I will ask my neighbor to paint it with a good two part paint. We will have to do the sanding, and masking, but he tells me that he likes to paint, as long as I buy the paint. This is good, because I will probably ask him to paint all four of the trailers. Maybe not the inside of all four though.

Is this a color scheme that was offered in a limited number of years? I would like to determine the year of this trailer. The PO has it registered as a 1979, but is know it must be 1976, or earlier.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #24

Name: Jillian
Trailer: Scamp
Michigan
Sweet! I've never seen an add-a-room before. Thanks for sharing the pics. Great find! Enjoy!
JT from the MItten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #25

Name: Will
Trailer: '73 Trillium 1300
Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
My cantaloupe has a green exterior and an orange interior, but they have both been painted with what looks like interior latex house paint. I think it was greener, but has now faded to a pastel green, but the inside is still the orangy peach that they painted it. I think the outside will pretty much pressure wash off. I will have to strip off the interior paint.

My daughter, that this trailer is for, wants it an even more intense orange, and green. So, I will ask my neighbor to paint it with a good two part paint. We will have to do the sanding, and masking, but he tells me that he likes to paint, as long as I buy the paint. This is good, because I will probably ask him to paint all four of the trailers. Maybe not the inside of all four though.

Is this a color scheme that was offered in a limited number of years? I would like to determine the year of this trailer. The PO has it registered as a 1979, but is know it must be 1976, or earlier.
I just removed a window because I lost my key and needed to get back in, and also because the wood around the windows has rotted out. Looks like the original is green outside, orange/yellow inside. This one was registered as a '73.
Willis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium