Introduction - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 12-02-2020, 06:09 AM   #1

Name: Ben
Trailer: In the market
VT
Introduction

Hi Iím Ben. I live in the Champlain valley of Vermont and run a bnb. Retired cabinetmaker/carpenter with some auto restoration experience, looking for a 16í to tow with my Honda Odyssey. Bathroom is, according to my better half, non negotiable. Iíve looked through your classifieds and see some great options with a healthy amount of interest. Great to see a vibrant community here.
Ben Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:25 AM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Welcome, Ben!

A 16’ bath model will be a good fit for your Odyssey, but probably not any larger. You may want to add an an auxiliary transmission fluid cooler along with your other towing set-up.

“Healthy interest,” along with healthy prices, describes the current COVID-driven RV market. It’s a seller’s market. It may take some patient searching to land one. The best deals often sell within a few hours after listing. The New England region typically does not see many units for sale. The larger your search radius the better.

Best wishes in your search!
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:44 AM   #3

Name: Alan
Trailer: 2010 Little Joe / 2010 2 Dr Jeep Wrangler
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
Welcome, Ben!

A 16í bath model will be a good fit for your Odyssey, but probably not any larger. You may want to add an an auxiliary transmission fluid cooler along with your other towing set-up.

ďHealthy interest,Ē along with healthy prices, describes the current COVID-driven RV market. Itís a sellerís market. It may take some patient searching to land one. The best deals often sell within a few hours after listing. The New England region typically does not see many units for sale. The larger your search radius the better.

Best wishes in your search!

Ben
Welcome.... I used to live in Rutland and still have relatives in that live in your area on some little island ( the name escapes me).....
Here is a good site to check out

https://www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com/
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:09 PM   #4

Name: Ben
Trailer: In the market
VT
Thanks for the link, found what looks like a nice trillium up in Montreal (laval) have to wait until the border opens back up to go look but it could make for a nice weekend trip. Durned covid.
Ben Luke is offline   Reply With Quote