John Norris - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #1

Name: John J.
Trailer: 13' Scamp / 34' Sunnybrook Titan
Virginia
Smile John Norris

New member here from Chesapeake VA. Own a Sunnybrook 34' 5th wheel which we leave parked on Knotts Island NC :and a wonderful little fiberglass 13' , 2010 Scamp. We call it the Cuddle Buggy fully equipped but now for sale as we are seriously looking to get a Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe. For several reasons. The floor is incased in a fiberglass shell and we like the double bed along with the storage under the side dinette. These little eggs are a real hoot... and lots of fun. John & Elizabeth
John J. Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #2

Virginia
Where do I go to learn how this site really works, how to post etc....
Old 04-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet

Hang around. Fairy God Mother Donna will appear and take you by the hand.
Thomas G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Oh phooey... makes me sound like I have wings Thomas!

You're doing fine John. You just posted in the Introduction forum... Glad to meet you! Next, when you get your new Casita, please post pictures of yourselves and the trailer.. we love pics.

John, you did post your trailer for sale (with pictures) in the For Sale forum for members, right?

When you have a new question, start a new thread. If you have something to say about something already post.. just post a reply in that thread. Easy, peasy... if you run into problems, send me a PM... always glad to help.

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #5

Virginia
I feel helpless: Can't find where to post a classified ad about my Scamp. Don't know how to add a photo of our rig. I would think it would be obvious... john in Chesapeake VA
Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #6

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by John J. Norris View Post
I feel helpless: Can't find where to post a classified ad about my Scamp. Don't know how to add a photo of our rig. I would think it would be obvious... john in Chesapeake VA
John,

Go to the forum that you want to post in. If you want to sell a trailer go to the fourth group of forums and select "For Sale: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers", then hit the yellow button labled "New Thread". There will be a text box just like your other posts, but below is a button labled "Manage Attachments". Hit this and a new window opens up. There are four places to link to files on your computer. Hit the "Browse" button beside each of the four spots. Navigate to the file that you want to post and double click on it. The file name and location should now be in the blank spot beside the "Browse" button. When you have selected the files you want, or have filled all four spots, then hit the "Upload" button. Your files should now show up in your post window below the text entry field. You can attach ten files per post.

PM me if you require more assistance.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #7

Virginia
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I have posted the Scamp. I am having the Table resurfaced because the screws that had it attached to hangars came loose and I changed them and bolted it. "Going to do it in a white with blue flecks in laminate.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #8

Virginia
To the administrator: The 2010 13' front bathroom Scamp has been sold to a couple from Newport News Virginia. Very nice people, very happy couple. I ended up putting a beautiful blue laminated table top in it & it really looks great. Price $10,500. Please accept my heart felt thanks for Permitting me to show it on this site. As promised I will make a site donation soon. Just a little recovery from writing those checks to Casita. Yes I'm a proud new "Little House" owner. Weeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Hi, John. Congratulations on both your sale and your acquisition!

You can go to the "User CP" to update your profile ("Edit your details"), to show the change in your RV Type.
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote