I traced the new floor using the old floors as a pattern, then used a jigsaw to cut them out. I then used the new floors as a pattern for the LVP Iím putting in, and cut that to size prior to installing anything. I had to wait for two sunny days in a row, a rarity here in the PNW for the foreseeable future, but was able to knock it out and get the front floor in and new doorframe reinstalled.
My door doesnít fit flush at all, Iím not exactly sure how to straighten the hinges but thereís a gap on the bottom hinge side. The frame is as flush and straight as could be. It would be nice if these were available to order but Iíll have to figure out how to straighten them.
More pics to follow once Iím done with the flooring. It should be faster now that Iím not waiting on weather, as sheís finally watertight again! (Minus the door gap, which doesnít actually leak)