Lil Snoozy in TN - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2021, 03:16 PM   #1

Name: Mike
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Tennessee
Lil Snoozy in TN

My mom has been in the hospital and now in a rehab facility so I’m trying to clean and fix up her 2018 Lil Snoozy. It has sat untouched for over a year so it definitely needs some attention and TLC. I’m hoping to get it in good condition so I can help her sell it. I’ve learned a lot by browsing this site. I’m hoping to get everything working and looking good so someone else can enjoy it.
Attached Thumbnails
D169E213-02B3-4C95-A87E-E1FF69F5527B.jpg   D13C08A3-4453-47E3-A144-EDCC6DD3E639.jpg  

A89C2FDF-1A7C-4F6B-9DCF-9B53FDED0BA6.jpg  
Apsuhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 06:22 AM   #2

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
Looks pretty clean in the photos. If all systems are working
you are good.
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 06:44 AM   #3

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlsara View Post
Looks pretty clean in the photos. If all systems are working
you are good.
I have to agree.. the market is so hot right now.. and camping season is in full swing. Give it a good cleaning, make it road worthy (bearings, etc), and list those things that still need attention in the ad. It will sell for top dollar in no time. With inflation coming on, the economy could suffer in the near future hurting the RV market. Wait till winter and expect somewhat less interest. The time to sell is now (or pretty soon).
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:03 AM   #4

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
RV market is at a record all time high. Don’t wait! Spend a day doing a basic clean and get it for sale tomorrow.

How long will this red hot record market continue? Who knows. But it’s the best of all time. Sell now.

I’d give the same advice on selling real estate or a nice used car. If it’s a spare, sell it now. Now if you sell your home cashing in on the record market, but then need another home? Watch out! I had a friend sell her home. Now she can’t find a replacement. Go figure. She has to be out June 30th..Ten days to go with no solution in sight. Storage units are super hard to find too.
thrifty bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:12 AM   #5

North Carolina
Registry
I had friends who had a 2016. They took their time and cleaned it up meticulously. They did some great pictures of the inside and out and made sure everything worked. This unit looked new and they got a price very close to what they had paid for it new.

On the other hand I have seen Snoozies bring half that because they looked terrible. People buy what they see.
Old 06-20-2021, 07:49 AM   #6

Tennessee
Thanks for all the replies!
I got it cleaned up pretty good the last few days. Mom wants to try to get at least 20k for it, she paid over 25k when she bought it. . I’m a teacher and have free time right now so I’m trying to fix everything that I can. I want to wax the exterior, replace the wood under the bed and couch, replace the flooring, fix and clean the blinds, and make sure the plumbing and trailer lights are in working order. I hooked up power to it and everything works including the AC. The generator has never been used and looks to be in mint condition. I’m not going to list it for sale until I finish working on it. But I did get a few messages from people wanting to see it. Thanks
Old 06-21-2021, 02:14 PM   #7

Name: Sled
Trailer: currently shopping
Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsuhead View Post
My mom has been in the hospital and now in a rehab facility so I’m trying to clean and fix up her 2018 Lil Snoozy. It has sat untouched for over a year so it definitely needs some attention and TLC. I’m hoping to get it in good condition so I can help her sell it. I’ve learned a lot by browsing this site. I’m hoping to get everything working and looking good so someone else can enjoy it.
We are Looking to buy a little snoozy. Do you happen to know a $ amount.
Thanks
Sled
AKA
Howard Konecke
Sled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:43 PM   #8

Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled View Post
We are Looking to buy a little snoozy. Do you happen to know a $ amount.
I was hoping to get 20k but now that I have stripped it down and replaced the flooring, trim, and wood … it’s really in like new condition and I may list it more towards 23k. I still have more work to do. It has very been fun bringing it back to life and looking good again. The fiberglass shell is really a great design, I just had a fiberglass pool installed this year and it’s great too. Here is a pic where I removed the couch and will replace the wood under it. It exposed the water tank, pump, and plumbing under there. I cleaned and disinfected every inch of this Snoozy now that I opened everything up. I really wish I had the time to use it and the space to store it … because it’s a neat camper.
Attached Thumbnails
21C3ACD1-5678-4F26-9DBA-136A9C97B78D.jpg  
Old 06-22-2021, 06:45 AM   #9

Name: Sled
Illinois
Im curious why would a 2018 Snoozy need new flooring already?
Sled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 07:08 AM   #10

Tennessee
There was a cut in the vinyl flooring. I also damaged a few pieces of the trim when I was scrubbing everything down. I went ahead and removed the trim, pulled up the vinyl, cleaned the fiberglass floor … and now will put down new vinyl and new trim.
I’m a teacher and have time this summer to work on it. I just want to do EVERYTHING I can to make sure it is on tip top shape before I sell it. My mom is enjoying the pictures of the improvements and it’s basically going to help pay for her care when I sell it.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:12 AM   #11

North Carolina
Registry
Wondering why you are replacing wood under the bed and couch. Was there water damage?
Old 06-22-2021, 08:55 AM   #12

Tennessee
That thin underlayment board they use had some moisture around the edges. It must have been from being closed up in the hot and humid summer in TN. I’m glad I pulled it out so I could clean and get a good look at the plumbing, tank, water heater, battery, and pumps under everything.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:17 PM   #13

North Carolina
Registry
I am sure you will have it looking and working great.
Old 06-25-2021, 05:20 PM   #14

Tennessee
I rubbed and waxed the Snoozy today with my buffer. It shined up good. Also replaced the shower drain. I ordered some new trailer lights that were out to fix those. We are going on vacation next week but hopefully I can get everything ready to sell it after July 4th. It has really turned out nice. Hopefully I can sell it quickly.
Attached Thumbnails
071B5A8E-70C2-411D-8DE2-A0A31CDAA360.jpg  
Old 06-26-2021, 10:59 AM   #15

Name: Lars
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
Does the 2018 have the cassette toilet? If so, how much will you be asking for the Lil' Snoozy? Does it have single beds, or a double bed?
LarsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:19 AM   #16

Name: Ric
Tennessee
Quote:

Hi Mike

I'm in Tennessee too and interested in the trailer. Where are you located? I live in Nashville.

Thanks,
Ric
Ric G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:49 AM   #17

Tennessee
Yes, it does have a Thetford C220 cassette toilet that swivels. I’m trying to locate a part for that tank right now. It has the double/queen bed.
I’m located in Clarksville, TN.
I haven’t settled on a price yet but I hope to get 20-23k for it once I have everything ready to go. Thanks
Old 06-26-2021, 01:24 PM   #18

Name: Kathie
Trailer: class c looking for a small fiberglass
Kentucky
Also interested

Hope you mother recovers fast. I see Ric wants your snoozy, if you 2 dont work it out, let me know i am interested also. But you 2 live close together and he asked first. Have a good vacation and best of luck selling it
Kathie
ps i live in KY
kathsew4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:33 PM   #19

Name: Lars
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
I'm very interested in the trailer. Please contact me when it's ready. Lars @ 714-980-0250
Thanks.
LarsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #20

Name: Ric
Tennessee
Lil Snoozy in TN

Quote:
Yes, it does have a Thetford C220 cassette toilet that swivels. I’m trying to locate a part for that tank right now. It has the double/queen bed.
I’m located in Clarksville, TN.
I haven’t settled on a price yet but I hope to get 20-23k for it once I have everything ready to go. Thanks

Sent you a PM.
Ric G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy