Looking for our first camper trailer... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2019, 12:11 PM   #1

Name: Steve and Susan
Trailer: In the market for a Casita
Florida
Looking for our first camper trailer...

Hi Everyone! SASBurroughs aka "Susan and Steve Burroughs". Still young and newly retired, we're looking to purchase a used Casita in the fall of 2019. The Casita 17 looks perfect for us and we're enjoying reading all about it on the FGRV website. Glad to be here!! Susan & Steve
SASBurroughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:26 PM   #2
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Welcome Steve and Susan! Hope you find your Casita soon and see you out on the road sometime!
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:18 PM   #3

Name: Tom
Trailer: Casita
Illinois
Selling 2015 Casita 16 foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASBurroughs View Post
Hi Everyone! SASBurroughs aka "Susan and Steve Burroughs". Still young and newly retired, we're looking to purchase a used Casita in the fall of 2019. The Casita 17 looks perfect for us and we're enjoying reading all about it on the FGRV website. Glad to be here!! Susan & Steve
We just bought a 2013 Airstream Sport 22FB. Now we are selling our 2015 Casita 16 foot with a lot of options. Give my wife "Debbie" a call at 847 340-2326. We live just west of Chicago IL.
Regards, Tom Moquin
Moquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:04 PM   #4

Name: Allen
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Hi Susan and Steve. For 5 Casita videos to help with your decision, Go to our page at www.youtube.com/RVadventuresTV
Good look in your search. Allen
allenfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:21 AM   #5

Name: Jack
Trailer: Casita Liberty
Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SASBurroughs View Post
WELCOME!
jgilliam1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 11:44 AM   #6

Name: Ross
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Colorado
Registry
Welcome aboard newly retired workers and now future campers.
Seaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:05 PM   #7

Name: John
Trailer: I started with a 2010 Casita Spirit Deluxe.I now have a 2015, Dynamax DX3-37RV Super-C diesel puller
Box Elder, SD (formerly of Long Island, NY)
My first RV was a new, 2010, 17' Casita Spirit Deluxe Travel Trailer. It was a GREAT way to "test the waters" re the RV lifestyle. It is COMPACT living but, the 17' Casita provides ALL the basics (bath, kitchen & bedroom). Fiberglass travel trailers are probably the easiest RVs to maintain and, because of their aerodynamic design, are the easiest trailers to tow. I've met several singles AND couple who full time in their Casitas. New, my Casita was less than $20,000.00. When I sold it ~ four years later, I recouped MUCH more of my costs than I would have with virtually ANY other RV. Great fiberglass trailer resources are Eileen Glick's Love My Casita Store and, Larry & Debby Gamble's littlehousecustom.com . What those folks don't know about Casita's and fiberglass trailers isn't worth knowing. Eileen has written an EXCELLENT eBook on Casita Trailers, much of which will apply to all fiberglass trailers. That book would be a great place to start your education re fiberglass trailers. I'd be happy to speak with you if you have any questions. PM me and I'll answer with a phone# I can be reached at.
Regards,
John aka: FlyGuy
FlyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote