Welcome to the group Yicel and G.F.
If you let us know a lot more about what you want the quality of help will go up quickly.
1. What will you be towing with. That will have a direct effect on what trailers may work for you and which ones may not
2. What condition do you want? There will be trailers offered from basket case projects to "as new" turn key condition
3. Is age a consideration? FGRV's have been around for over 40 years and many, including my 1973 Hunter, are still in near daily use.
4. Where do you live and how far can you travel to look/buy?
5. What is the upper end of your desired budget?
6. Any special "Must Haves? A/C, Bathroom, shower, furnace
, all of the above, etc.
Tell us some more and help will be on it's way.
In the mean time, check our classified ads, as well as poke around at