Mat from Winnipeg- 13 foot 78 Boler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #1

Name: Mathew
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
Mat from Winnipeg- 13 foot 78 Boler

Hey my name is Mat and Im from Winnipeg, MB.

My uncle was kinda enough to give me his old run down Boler last year and me and my dad slowly worked to bring it back to life. I was looking at selling it this year but I just cant seem to part with it.

Instead I thought I will jump in 100 percent and finish it right. I always assumed that the Boler was too small for me my wife and two kids but after reading more this week on bunk upgrades im hoping to make it work.

Just getting a feel for how this works and hopefully i can find some Boler minded people from Winnipeg to bounce ideas off of.

Thanks!
KenoraBoler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 03:05 PM   #2

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Hi Mat and welcome to the Club.

I co-host the Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally at St. Malo Provincial Park the 3rd weekend of August.

I have rebuilt 2 Bolers and have had them completely apart and know them inside out. Let me know if there is any info I can provide you.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenoraBoler View Post
Hey my name is Mat and Im from Winnipeg, MB.

My uncle was kinda enough to give me his old run down Boler last year and me and my dad slowly worked to bring it back to life. I was looking at selling it this year but I just cant seem to part with it.

Instead I thought I will jump in 100 percent and finish it right. I always assumed that the Boler was too small for me my wife and two kids but after reading more this week on bunk upgrades im hoping to make it work.

Just getting a feel for how this works and hopefully i can find some Boler minded people from Winnipeg to bounce ideas off of.

Thanks!
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:24 PM   #3

Name: Borden and Carole
Trailer: 1978 Earlton Ontario boler
Ontario
Registry
We also have a 78 boler but it is a 17' unit; just loving it great trailers.

Tags
boler