Meet Ferris Boler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-22-2020, 12:05 AM   #1

Name: Todd
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Meet Ferris Boler

I'm Todd from Calgary, AB. Ferris is our first Boler. He's a b1700 RGH – pretty much all original except for the remade cushions that the PO had done and the AirMax power roof vent.

I've long dreamed of owning and restoring a Boler. I thought it would be a 1300, but with a partner and a little one, the extra space and the shower/toilet will be a godsend.

Only one night of camping under our belts as yet, but happy to report that all major systems (that we tested anyway) worked well. Though we did not fill it up with water for the trip, so the plumbing is still TBD.

So, I'm pretty green and will no doubt make all the rookie mistakes, both on this site as well as IRL. Like, say... posting a picture with my plates fully visible – like I almost did. But I'm very appreciative that such a community and vast trove of knowledge exisits.

Nice to meet you all. See you around!
TBlevins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:08 AM   #2

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Welcome to the forums Todd. I've always liked that large Boler and it sure looks like you found a nice one. Congratulations. You have a lot of nice times and memories in store.
And you've come to a great place for any questions that may come up.

Walt
Old 09-22-2020, 09:47 AM   #3

Name: Steven
Trailer: '79 Boler
on Ontario
Registry
Welcome! I like the name you chose.
steve67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:35 AM   #4

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
Big Boler

Life moves by pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
Here’s to many great days and nights of camping with your boler. They are a nice trailer. I looked at the one owned by the late Santa Claus up at the Manitoba Rally at St. Malo a few years ago. He was camped next to us.
All the best to you,
Iowa Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 04:25 PM   #5

Name: Eva and Kirk
Trailer: Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Virginia
Welcome

Welcome. We also love the name!

You have definitely come to the right place. These folks have long forgotten stuff we have yet to learn. We’ve posted a number of questions and haven’t even come close to stumping them yet!

Enjoy!
Evirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler