Michigan Boler Owners??? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2018, 03:23 AM   #1

Name: Jon
Trailer: 1975 Boler 13ft
Michigan
Michigan Boler Owners???

Hello my name is Jon and live in mid Michigan. If there's any other Michiganders that also have Bolers pleasesound off. Mines a sweet 75 vintage and I can't wait to start personalizing it.
jonnyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:58 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Talking Next Door - ?

Welcome Jon; There are quite a number (over 250) 'regular' users of this FGRV site, who live just next door in Ontario. And, about half of them have Bolers ! We do have the 'Michi-tario guru' for Bolers and other FG-RVs over here should you need spare, replacement, or new parts. He is Paul Nieumeister, operating out of A-1 Auto in Sebringville, ON, just minutes north of Strathroy. But, the FGRV population of Ontario is 'open and willing' to help all newbies.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:37 PM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 1975 Boler 13ft
Michigan
��Thanks for the info. I am very curious to find out how many Boler's found thier way to Michigan. I had my eye on the one I bought for a year. I never preasured the owner to sell but left my name and number then waited. It was just last Saturday he called me out of the blue and said he would sell it. Sunday morning I was there with the cash and my Suburban. I think my patients payed off becuase in my eyes I got a HELL of a deal. I could look past the all the moss, mold and dirt and saw a diamond in the rough, maybe he couldn't.
jonnyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:31 AM   #4

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrocket View Post
��Thanks for the info. I am very curious to find out how many Boler's found thier way to Michigan. ....
Many of us, too, would be interested in the Michigan population of Bolers. But, due take notice that there were several locations for the construction of the Canadian Bolers - Ours was an 'Earlton, ONT.' Boler.

Tags
boler