My autistic niece loves camping! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-10-2015, 01:55 AM   #1

Name: Lynn
Trailer: Casita Spirit 16'
Indiana
Red face My autistic niece loves camping!

The only time I see my austic niece totally peaceful is when we are camping. She loves the outdoors more than anything. Being in the wild gives her joy that thrills my heart. But, I am getting too old, and she is getting too big, for tent camping. At 55, the set-up and tear-down are killing me. And at 7, she is getting too big and too strong for me to contain during activities like fire building. I need a travel trailer for her safety and my sanity. I would prefer 17 feet as her typical 10 yr-old sister and a friend will usually be with us.

I need to pull with a mini SUV so need molded fiberglass. I am willing to redecorate it but serious renovations are beyond my skills. We can do without heat, A/C, or bathroom. I would take one with stove and fridge missing. I will drive anywhere to get it. I need a good $ deal! Help!! Sincerely, Lynn
Indiana Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote