New Boler Owner in Chilliwack BC - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2011, 02:24 AM   #1

Name: Dee
Trailer: Boler B-1300
British Columbia
Smile New Boler Owner in Chilliwack BC

I finally have one to call my own! I purchased my "Chick Trailer" after about 6 months of surfing the net to find one that was in my price range. I got this one for a song and have no intentions of ever selling it......I am in Love!
I practically begged the guy selling it not to let anybody else see while I was on my way I didn't even have a hitch installed yet lol.
I have had it now for 6 months and have taken in out a few times times now, even sub zero temperatures can't stop me!
It has already been updated however I plan on turning this thing into the ultimate girly retreat! I will post pics as I go!
Attached Thumbnails
March 2011028.jpg  
BolerBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:16 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Congratulations Dee and welcome to FiberglassRV! Chick Trailer, Huntin' Lodge... lots of themes for trailers. Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours.
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:25 AM   #3

Trailer: Boler 1984
Welcome BolerBabe!
Glad to have you on board. What year is you're Boler? The tarp makes it look sort of like a flat topper. We would love to see your updates and what ever you do to make it yours alone. Fiberglass Rallies and Boleramas are great 'meet and greets' where you can get to know others better and check out their trailers for ideas too.
Jim
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #4

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft (Fluffer-Nugget)
Registry
Welcome!
I love all the tarps in your picture...We went camping at Thurston Meadows (Chilliwack River) two weeks ago and it rained and rained but my little furnace chugged away in my Trillium and we were nice and warm!
I love your reference to the "girly retreat".....Our Trillium, Fluffer-Nugget, is definitly my trailer and I enjoying "retreating" out to her to hide out from all boy craziness in my house!....Even when she's parked beside our garage!
Have fun with your new treasure!
Cheers! Emily
Emily R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #5

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
I want to know what song you sang, I had to pay with cash.
Greg H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #6

British Columbia
Emily: This picture was taken at Thurston Meadows about 3 weeks ago! I think it was the only campsite open in Chilliwack at that time of year!

James: My Boler is a 71. The top is not completely flat, there is a raised center portion that runs from front to back where the roof vent sits. I have a small leak at the top that needs repairing but I am waiting on some warmer weather to do that.

Greg: If only it was literally a song, I'd have a few of these! Lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to learning from you all!
Old 04-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #7

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft (Fluffer-Nugget)
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolerBabe View Post
Emily: This picture was taken at Thurston Meadows about 3 weeks ago! I think it was the only campsite open in Chilliwack at that time of year!
Too funny and what a small world!
I see the weather wasn't any better for you either....darn!
Emily R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #8

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Dee,

Can't wait to see your "girly retreat."! Since I am a Barbie lover, and even have a Barbie room, I really wanted to do the pink and black thing with mine---but hubby said he wouldn't camp if it was pink! So we went Coffee House theme instead. I'll live vicariously through your "girly"!!!!
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:46 AM   #9

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie B.
Dee,

Can't wait to see your "girly retreat."! Since I am a Barbie lover, and even have a Barbie room, I really wanted to do the pink and black thing with mine---but hubby said he wouldn't camp if it was pink! So we went Coffee House theme instead. I'll live vicariously through your "girly"!!!!

I am working on the upholstery right now! I am doing bright pink curtains and fuzzy zebra print for all of the cushions. I can't wait to see it all together!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #10

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
Welcome

Welcome Boler-babe, I like to see a true camper no matter what the weather. I have post cards from the early 70's hanging in my little Snail. One of the post cards has a picture of a man in the rain trying to light a fire caption " Don't complain, Camp in the rain." So when ever we can go we all take off no matter what the time of year or what the weather is like. True Canadian's.
Alison Cape Breton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #11

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Love your choices for curtains and cushions! Can't wait to see it!
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #12

Trailer: 1972 Boler
Welcome to the wonderful world of Bolers You should come to the Glass Egg meet (Glass Eggs Nor-West) at Brae Island (Fort Langley) in May. Good way to meet other owners and pick their brains.
Margaret & Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #13

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Happy to see we have another "Chick Trailer" in BC. There are a number of us girls from the lower mainland and Northern Washinton who attend the Fort Langley and Sons of Norway meets as well other informal get togethers. Yup some of them have become very girly trailers! :-) Come joins us at the Fort Langley meet next month.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler