Welcome to the group Hollywood Bob....
trailers are sorta at the opposite ends of the FGRV spectrum, start out by telling us a bit more about what you want etc.
1. How big do you envision your FGRV to be? They range from 13' to at least 25'.
2. How many do you want to sleep? Both peeps and pets please.
3. What are your "Must Have" amenities? Toilet, bathroom, shower etc.
4. Are there any age limitation? The FGRV, not the occupants....
5. What will you be towing with? Your tow vehicle can have a substantial bearing on choices.
6. What is your approximate upper budget limit? While most Bolers seem to be well under $10K CDN, newer Bigfoots can run up to 5 times that.
7. How far from Toronto can you travel to look/buy?
Fill us in and we will try to help out