New member, not new trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #1

Name: Steve
Trailer: Scamp
Colorado
New member, not new trailer

Hello,

I just joined. I'm from Longmont, CO, and have a Scamp 13 Deluxe front dinette model with birch interior. We got the trailer new and have used it for trips as long as two weeks, though after the last two-week outing in 2009 we decided to stick to shorter trips.

We have camped mostly in Colorado and New Mexico, and also in Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, and Montana.

We've also been disloyal....when we retired we wanted to do longer trips, and live in the trailer while volunteering for months at a time in other states, so we got a 26 foot aluminum stablemate that we have been using more than the Scamp.
SteveGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:38 PM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveGP View Post
Hello,
I just joined. I'm from Longmont, CO, and have a Scamp 13 Deluxe front dinette model with birch interior. We got the trailer new and have used it for trips as long as two weeks, though after the last two-week outing in 2009 we decided to stick to shorter trips.
We have camped mostly in Colorado and New Mexico, and also in Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, and Montana.
We've also been disloyal....when we retired we wanted to do longer trips, and live in the trailer while volunteering for months at a time in other states, so we got a 26 foot aluminum stablemate that we have been using more than the Scamp.
Welcome to FGRV Steve. You're not disloyal, most folks have different vehicles for different uses, hard to haul plywood with a Miata.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:35 AM   #3

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Well doesn't mean anything to me just get out there and have fun!

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote