We are new members without an RV. We owned a 14,000 lb 32' Alfa fifthwheel in which we toured most of the country (50,000 miles). It became more than we wanted to handle and was sold
several years ago.
We find we miss the lifestyle and travel and are looking for a smaller, more easily handled trailer. It looks like a fiberglass would be perfect, but we as we are new to the type we have some questions:
1. We are generally looking for something 16-18'.
2. We would like twin beds with a separate sitting area.
3. At our age a toilet is probably a necessity, but not necessarily with a shower. Would prefer water and holding tanks.
4. Our budget is between $10-20,000.
5. We do not want to embark on a substantial renovation, but can certainly handle minor repairs and improvements.
6. AC and solar power
would be pluses, but not deal breakers.
We are so new to this venture that we do not even know what makes or models will address our desires. Any and all recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, all. We are looking forward to a new adventure!