New owners of "Small Scale" 1976 Boler! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2014, 09:35 AM   #1

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 1976 Boler "Small Scale"
Ontario
Smile New owners of "Small Scale" 1976 Boler!

Thanks to a very understanding and generous couple with a growing family in Dundas, Ontario, we are the proud new owners of a 1976 Boler named "Small Scale" in honour of Ron's art studio here in London, Ontario.

While he thinks that camping is staying in a three-star motel, I was raised in camper trailers with trips all across Canada. As teachers, we were lucky enough to trek to the East Coast every summer for 4 - 6 weeks to stay with my family in Nova Scotia. As our kids got older, this was no longer possible. Now the girls are both in Halifax, one going to school and the other just finished. My family's cottage on the Northumberland Strait is overflowing so "Small Scale" will provide some privacy for us and our dogs as needed. For other small trailer owners, imagine sharing your space with a French bulldog who snores and a 65 lb Old English Bulldog with no personal boundaries.

I have posted a note in the modifications forum and hope to add pictures as we decorate "Small Scale". I am happy to join this special group, not just as an admirer but now as an owner! Retirement, here we come!
smallscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #2

Name: Russ & Vivian
Trailer: Scamp
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the group Rhonda.
Shadow56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:48 AM   #3

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 1976 Boler "Small Scale"
Ontario
Smile Small Scale Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to "meeting" with more people from the community of fiberglass rv lovers. Can't wait to start posting pics as I have been drooling over others here for some time. Take care and keep camping!

Small Scale - Rhonda and Ron Milton, London, Ontario
smallscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:48 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Registry
to the Forum
Congratulations on your find and purchase, looking forward to seeing your decorating and improvements.
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:55 AM   #5

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: smallscale...Welcome... Lots of knowledge here. Everything about Bolers can be replaced/repaired. Our first kick at the cat was a '77 Boler. "Tours Light" the silver billet now resides in the Halifax area as far as I know.
I just retired from London Transit, and we are heading west to pick up a new Escape 5.0TA in June. It'll be our third fiberglass trailer since 2006. Retirement is "Egg citing"!!!
Attached Thumbnails
P1000019.jpg   P1000024.jpg  

Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler