New RV owner - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2020, 04:10 PM   #1

Name: Brian
Trailer: Helio
Ontario
New RV owner

Hi. I am Brian Dunning and a total newbie to RVing. Karen and I live in Ontario and bought a new 2020 Helio O2 which has a queen bed, a bathroom with a hand shower, a two burner propane stove, a sink with hot and cold water, a food preparation area, storage drawers, a screen door and a built-in awning. All this in a 14’ trailer! With an aluminum frame, our unit weighs only 1,500 pounds. We’re looking forward to travelling next spring when it’s warmer.

Helio RVs are manufactured in Quebec and are relatively new additions to the fibreglass RV market. There are some excellent videos which can be viewed by typing “Helio” and “Vos” into a search engine (Vos is a dealer in Ottawa). More information is available on the manufacturer’s website: www.heliovr.com .
Brian Dunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:10 PM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Shopping
Michigan
Do you still have your Helio O2? I’m seriously considering buying one. How has your experience been with yours? Have you had any issues? Any regrets? I am leery because there just isn’t a whole lot of info from owners out there.
Redneckyankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 08:59 AM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
There are a few old posts by Helio owners (though they are technically not quite all molded, since they are made in several panels and bonded together). You can find them by typing “Helio” in the “Search Site/Google” box at the bottom of the search menu in the blue task bar.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote