New to FG, 13' Boler owner - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #1

Name: Sarah
Trailer: 13' 1974 Boler
Nova Scotia
New to FG, 13' Boler owner

Hi, trying this again!

I bought a 13' 1974 Boler last week. We live in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, on a former campground. We rent two of the cabins on the property out, and plan to add two more cabins and Bea the Boler to the offerings.

She's lovely and renovated, but set up for off grid camping. We intend to park her by the beach in the trees, and build a deck and outdoor kitchen. I think people would love to rent a Boler to try it out, or just for the Instagram potential.

I'm here to see what everyone has done to their fibreglass trailers for ideas on ways we can make Bea even more fun and functional.

https://theoldtenspot.com/wp-content...8/IMG_9385.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9385.jpg  
BeatheBoler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:10 AM   #2

Name: Duane
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
New Brunswick
Hi What a great idea to rent "Bea". One comment I would like to make is about the red paint . I had a friend who purchased a used Boler that was painted black by the previous owner. He took it camping and found the heat was unbearable inside. He repainted it off white. Perhaps that is why most of these campers are white or lighter shades so as to reflect some of the suns rays. A darker color on the lower areas may not make that much difference. I wish you well with your rental idea . It's a great way to see if a prospective future owner would be happy with a FG Boler or similar trailer. They do require you to be somewhat of a neat freak as the space is limited and is worse if you don't put stuff away in it's place. I KNOW!!! Cheers, Duane
getaway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #3

Name: Sarah
Trailer: 13' 1974 Boler
Nova Scotia
Smart note about the colour. I've parked her in the trees, I'll have to do a test sleepover on a hot night to see if that helps. I'd hate to have to repaint!
BeatheBoler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler