Newbi from Québec - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #1

Name: Isabelle
Trailer: Livin Lite Quicksilver 10
Quebec
Newbi from Québec

Hello everybody,

We are a family of 6 (mom, dad and 14, 11, 7 and 3) we are now camping with a Quicksilver 10 ft. But I really like to move to a camper. I was looking for a Camplite (all aluminium) but for sleeping 6, I would need tip out beds. The trailor is a bit igger than a fiber Rv. When we bought our trailor tent 3 years ago, I found out about the fiber Rv (Boler, Scamp etc) And really like those. Since I'm often camping alone with the kids, I would like to have a small camper, easier to move around and to adjust on camp ground.

My problem, is to find a Fiber one that can really sleep 6. I found the Casita Spirit, but don't know how they can sleep 6 since all the possibilities looks like sleeping only 5 (big dinette = 2, side dinette = 1 and sofa = 2). So I hope now that I registered to be able to find answers...

Talk to you soon

isabelle
Isabelle G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Welcome Isabelle

Good luck in the search! I know in Manitoba we find a lot for sale in kijiji especially this time of year. Maybe its the same in your area, and also search kijiji for towns/cities that surround you and/or expand the search in a 200km radius around your city. Small tips but they may help.
And if interested we are having a rally in August in Manitoba at St. Malo Provincial Park, its in the Rally Forum on this site. Take care.
Rol
Old 03-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #3

Quebec
Thank you,

Yes I know that I can found some, but here in Quebec there is not a lot for sale, especially the kind I'm looking for. I found one yesterday in Texas. I called but I think the guy told me it was sold just because he was afraid of someone speaking english
quit strangly hahahah. I jhave a friend that can have the trailor travel from anywhere in the States to Quebec. The only problem if it is a particular, not a store, it is for the payment. I don't mind transfering the money, but I would like to have a certain type of warranty that the person will put it on the flot...anyway, we will see time in time.

Thank you

Isabelle
Old 03-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #4

Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Welcome to the forum, Isabelle.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #5

Quebec
Thank you Mike.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #6

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Welcome to FiberglassRV Isabelle, we're glad you found us Hummm, sleeping six comfortably will be a challenge when it comes to finding an all molded fiberglass trailer. Typically these eggs are built for two to four people. If you're willing to build and modify, depending on the size of the individuals, you may make it work. Check out this lengthy topic for some ideas: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ans-24745.html But, I will tell you.. "small" is going to be the challenge.

Good luck!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:51 AM   #7

Trailer: Trillium 5500 1980
Bienvenue Isabelle!
Normand Choiniere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #8

Quebec
Thank you Donna. I know, but I like challenges. But mh biggest right now is to convince my husband ))

HOOOO Merci Normand