We own a 1986 13' Midhurst (ontario made) Boler
. We were the "honeymooners" at the 50th. The boler
50th was our first boler
event - lots to learn. Blown away by the rally
event map! We purchased ours from Frank & Fran roughly 4 years ago in the hamilton ontario area.
We have a few things on our to do boler wish list we will need some help with eventually:
- we have a rear slider... but it has never opened for us. We think our windows
are original (perhaps someone else sprayed the frames with matte black paint). The trim seems to have degraded and fused to the plexi.
- we need to redo our electrical
, it works.. our lights
works but the converter gets very hot. With our added bed foam covering it its not in a good spot anymore as we leave the dbl dinette as a bed.
- we think our frame is ok. But we have some fiberglass tears on the rear left corner and front right corner where it sits on the frame.
- we have a water tank under in the frame. But we have never played with it or used our jump tap or sink/grey water.. we have 3 hoses in the cabinet. 1 draining grey water... a hose from the tank(grey.. or fresh!?) And another garden hose piece too.
- we mostly rough camp (waterfront non electric) so we also want to set up a battery/solar for cell phone charging/lights.
- would love a fantastic fan - obviously.
We are hoping to be able to go to more meet ups in 2019 and maybe a quick tour of the east coast.
There was talk at the 50th about boler "drive way surfing" if this becomes a thing.. we could host. We have a sizable driveway east of toronto, 10 mins to the 401.
Melissa, Jess & Peanut Boler