Search Box - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #21
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by janisg View Post
That's what I use--an Android tablet--and the keyboard clashes when I want to type something. I guess I will use my regular computer. It's just in the evening I like to sit on my bed with the tablet, the bedroom is nice and warm--dining room is colder (I hate 9' ceilings!).
Do you have a note app. I use ColorNote. It's free at the Google play. You can write your text there, copy it, and then paste in the drop down. Use the lower blank, Google search. It works better. No clash since you are not using the keyboard. Good luck, Raz
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:05 PM   #22

Name: Janis
Trailer: obtaining information
Delaware
It's this android--i'm just going to use my regular computer. Besides I can type a lot faster on the computer and it will be easier to use. I did try the app but that didn't work real great either. Thanks for everyone's help--really appreciate the time you all took to help. P.S.: I just got on my pc--wow what a difference. I love it--so much easier to use. No more jumping screens i got from the android tablet. Love this.
janisg is offline   Reply With Quote