Time to shop - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2020, 06:57 PM   #1

Name: DAVID
Trailer: Escape RV
Storrs
Time to shop

Hello everyone,
I use to own a 1988 Bigfoot 5th wheel and I'm currently thinking about the Escape RV new 23ft travel trailer coming to design this year. Does any body know how Escape compares to Bigfoot for overall quality and has any body heard anything about the new design being worked on, it's supposed to have a dry bath and that's one of the best things about Bigfoot camper.
Davesescape2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 08:22 AM   #2

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesescape2020 View Post
Hello everyone,
I use to own a 1988 Bigfoot 5th wheel and I'm currently thinking about the Escape RV new 23ft travel trailer coming to design this year. Does any body know how Escape compares to Bigfoot for overall quality and has any body heard anything about the new design being worked on, it's supposed to have a dry bath and that's one of the best things about Bigfoot camper.
We’ve owned a 16 ft Scamp , a 17 ft Casita and a 21 ft Escape but we have not owned a Bigfoot so we can not make a direct comparison
From our experience the aesthetics of the Casita and Escape are different but the build quality is roughly the same - “ Not bad but not great “ . Both could use some improvement .

If your looking for a true four season trailer then Bigfoot or Oliver are your only options . Casita and Escape are single season trailers at least in our climate .

Check out the Escape Forum but from what I’ve read on the pricing of the new Escape 23 , we will be staying with our Escape 21 or taking the leap up to a Bigfoot 25RQ . In this instance twofootitis does not make economic sense for us
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote