Trillium Outback - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #1

Name: Heather
Trailer: in the market
British Columbia
Trillium Outback

Hi - I'm new here and am looking to start living the tiny trailer life this summer. We are looking at buying a Trillium outback from Calgary but am getting mixed reviews. I've seen that a few are happy - but delivery was late - and very very late, but others are really unhappy with them.
Anyone have any experiences with Trillium Outback that they can share to help me finalize my decision?
I love the compact size of the Trillium as it has to fit in our garage - so there are only 3 trailers that will make our 7 foot 11inch clearing. Happier Camper is so expensive - but adorable and the cricket trek is also fun but crazy expensive!
HackerAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:59 AM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Welcome, Ann!

A Scamp 13 without roof A/C (7'6") will fit in your garage as well. Not as nicely finished, perhaps, as the Outback, but as far as I know they are able to deliver them as promised.

But not for this summer. I'm guessing orders now are for late fall or winter delivery. I seriously doubt Outback is going to get you into a new trailer for this summer, either.

Have you checked out Relic trailers? They will also fit in your garage (7'4") and it looks like their only dealer, Floyd's RV in Norman, OK, has a few finished units in stock ready to go. Long way from BC, though! I don't know how long it might take to get one directly from the manufacturer in WA.

If you really want something for this summer, used is another option. Even that won't be easy as demand for the little eggs is pretty high.
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:17 PM   #3

Name: Yin
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Alberta
I just stopped by Trillium Trailer today. Joe and the rest of the crew are amazing. They totally went out of their way in person, on the phone, and by email to help a clueless novice who bought his first Trillium 1300 over Kijiji sight unseen... They are fixing it up now.... before the wife sees it for the first time.

If you are looking to place a order, better do it fast, it sounds like there is a huge backlog. This was their response when I asked about ordering a new one.

"If you were order one now it would not be ready till July possibly early August as were pretty much sold out for this years camping season."
yingenics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:50 PM   #4

Name: Jan
Trailer: boler
British Columbia
welcome and good luck on your purchase, BTW I am new as well and in the Fraser Valley
Jan
Jan Dyke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium