Turtle mode - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2021, 12:57 AM   #1

Name: Emily
Trailer: Trails West Campster
montclair
Turtle mode

Hi! We're very slow (turtle mode) on our little project, but we're making progress . We have a Trails West Campster I inherited. As a family of six growing up, we loved the adventures we had in the bity trailer with tents, the car, haha whatever we needed to get out. My grown up family has three teens and we're itching to make memories. I'm home working and the kids are home learning so we need a project, might as well be a fun one I'll be looking for advice when we really get going

The first pic was taken probably in '85-'86 and the second is the current state in our yard. A long ways to go, but a little love can go a long way
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20210214_213304414.jpg   IMG_20210202_165517_01.jpg  

abigail_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:03 AM   #2

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Love that the trailer has stayed on the family for so many years! My childhood was spent in a large Skamper tent trailer, but it is sadly long gone. Advantage, fiberglass!

Hoping our Scamp has the same destiny. Our older teen does not seem inclined toward camping but our younger has dibs on it. We also have a Roadtrek Class B passed on from my mother, who gave up RVing a few years ago at 91 years old.

Best wishes on your renovations, but don’t let them get in the way of making family memories. They’re priceless!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 05:32 PM   #3

Name: Emily
Trailer: Trails West Campster
montclair
Thanks! We're very excited about the little thing. I hope your younger teen continues their passion for your scamp, those look like fun trailers. I'm with you on not letting the renovations getting in the way of making memories, the kids are growin fast. We're heading out ASAP
abigail_4 is offline   Reply With Quote