Want to See a 13 ft Scamp in NJ - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2014, 01:26 PM   #1

Name: Frank
Trailer: Currently Shopping
New Jersey
Want to See a 13 ft Scamp in NJ

My wife and I would like to see a 13 ft Scamp with the shower option in New Jersey or not too much further away. I have been calling the Scamp factory for about 5 months and they were very nice to provide us with contacts. So far, we have not been able to actually see a one. I was hoping someone on this forum could help. The pictures in the Scamp brochure look very nice. It may even fit in our garage which would help with the local ordinance in our town that states the camper must not be in front of the house in the driveway. We went to an RV show and looked at a 14 ft Jayco Swift and a 14 ft Coachman Clipper. Our towing vehicle (2001 RAV4) should be able to handle either one but they are significantly bigger than the Scamp. Scamp doesn't do these shows and the only way we would be able to see one would be by a current owner or travel out to the factory in Minnesota. Don't want to go to Minnesota. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.
frafreg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp