1. Canadian $$ (= discount)
2. Convenient to you (if that is the case). We traveled over 400 miles one way to buy our trailer.
3. You are not going to see one again for sale
for probably a long time.
4. Condition is everything.
5. Check this site out, good source on trailers that have sold
(of course, sellers may have taken less, but fiberglass trailers tend to sell fast).
Bigfoot Trailers SOLD | Fiberglass RV's For Sale
6. As I mentioned, fiberglass trailers sell fast, we sold
our 96 Casita
in four hours. Limited supply, strong demand.
7. If you want a new one, be prepared to miss this year's camping season. For example, Escape
is backed up until the end of December.