New 12VDC Power Source - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #1

Trailer: 2002 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Send a message via Yahoo to Darwin Maring
New 12VDC Power Source

The Magna-Mat:

According to the two March Science Magazines the Magna-Mat will be available for sale today at various web sites and it will sell for $19.99 plus shipping and handling. Google it to find a supplier.

Here is what the magazines stated:

The Magna-Mat is a 3ft by 4ft mat that rolls up for storage. When unrolled and placed on the ground it absorbs the natural magnetism of the earth and through the use of a coil of wire in the Mat and a Flux Capacitor and attached Magnetron it converts the earths magnetic floatation into a 12 Volt Direct Current enough to power 10 of the new LED lights that you retrofit to your camper or it can charge your 12 volt battery in a period of 9 ½ hours.
Darwin Maring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #2

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2003 16 ft
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin Maring View Post
The Magna-Mat:

According to the two March Science Magazines the Magna-Mat will be available for sale today at various web sites and it will sell for $19.99 plus shipping and handling. Google it to find a supplier.

Here is what the magazines stated:

The Magna-Mat is a 3ft by 4ft mat that rolls up for storage. When unrolled and placed on the ground it absorbs the natural magnetism of the earth and through the use of a coil of wire in the Mat and a Flux Capacitor and attached Magnetron it converts the earths magnetic floatation into a 12 Volt Direct Current enough to power 10 of the new LED lights that you retrofit to your camper or it can charge your 12 volt battery in a period of 9 ½ hours.
Hmmm. Didn't the flux capacitor figure prominently in the Back to the Future Delorean?
Steve L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:55 AM   #3

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2003 16 ft
Registry
Personally, I'm saving up for the Electrolux Death Ray. I have some intended targets already. Never mind who....

Electrolux Death Ray video by cfbb - Photobucket
Steve L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #4

Trailer: 1996 Casita Freedom Deluxe 17 ft
Those Magna-Mats are great! As soon as my Nigerian money comes in, I'm gonna do my whole house with them. The only problem is when the Flux Capacitors get out of alignment and the mailman gets chased down the street by a sabertooth tiger.
Terry G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #5

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Registry
I am already in line at the Apple Store waiting for my Magna Mat behind Steve Wozniak, Jimmy Hoffa and Fat Elvis.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #6

There has been a recall of all Magna-Mats. It appears that the Flux Capacitor is overdriving the Magnotron and fracturing the DiLithium crystals thus presenting a safety issue.

Please return your Magna-Mat to the place you bought it and if you have suffered an injury, contact the law offices of Duwe Jipem and How.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #7

Trailer: 1982 Fiber Stream and 2001 Casita Spirit Deluxe (I'm down to 2!)
I have rigged a couple Fetzer Valves to do pretty much the same thing.
I slowly drip Unicorn Tears into the chamber and Voila!
Free Energy!

Problem is getting the tears of course.
Ed Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #8

Trailer: 94 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
I was wondering how the flux ca(m)pacitor would factor into camping. Now I know!
Sheryl M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #9

By the way everybody, your shoes are untied.

Happy April First to ALL!