Although I have had my Rv a few years now, I haven't gotten out nearly as much as I would like to. As a result, I made a dumb mistake with my battery
connections which didn't ruin the battery
or blow any fuses. I put one of the positive terminals and connected it with the black negative wire which goes to negative on the battery
. Can't remember if I put the red or white wire on the negative. As a result, I don't even get a trickle of power from the battery to even dim an led light
, although the battery was tested as low but good. I checked all fuses in the egg, guess there are 6 or seven. All were fine. I also checked the three fuses on the battery wires. All are good, but no power from my decent battery. Did I blow something? What should I check or replace next? I appreciate any help you guys or girls can give me.