1973 Boler - Clean/Grey Water System - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2019, 04:27 PM   #1

Name: Amy
Trailer: 1973 Boler Scout
Ontario
1973 Boler - Clean/Grey Water System

HI Team!
I have just purchased a lil run down Boler and trying to do as much research as possible to make a plan to get her up and running.

The water system is throwing me for a bit of a loop.
I cannot find how it was set up in older Boler's online.
There was no tank in the Boler at time of purchase.
I found the clean water hose that was cut, in the storage under the seat at the kitchen table and one black hose under the sink.
Where would the grey water go?
How did they fit a bladder through such a small opening?

Help!
Thank you
Amis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:51 AM   #2

Name: Dave and Bonnie
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Grey Water Black Water Tanks

Amis
I have a '77 17' Boler. There is in the documents section the manual for Bolers and that may help a bit. In my Boler, there are two lines to get water in - one with a female end for city water (filling under pressure) and a check valve to stop water when full. The other filling line is a direct line into the tank and you just shove a hose in and run til it all backs up - then you know you're full. There is a black water tank (for the toilet) and a grey water tank ( for the shower and the sink) underneath. There are black PVC plastic running into them from the drains. There are replacement water bladders at RV stores that can be attached underneath.( mine has a lip that slides over the frame at one end and then has a holding bar attached and bolted down at the other end.
There is a drain cock to the tank as well for draining after winter storage chemicals are used. This may be of help, or else way too much information!!
daveandbonscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:35 AM   #3

Name: Amy
Trailer: 1973 Boler Scout
Ontario
Thank you so much Dave and Bonnie!
I will look for more detailed manuals online!
Amis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler