cassette toilet fix - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #41

Name: Mark
Trailer: currently shopping
Missouri
Still think it sucks that a company would put a product out knowing dang good and well that there is a specific problem and it will probably fail in a year's time. I fault Thetford for putting the product on the market and Lil Snoozy for using it, especially if Lil Snoozy owners do not tell buyers of the potential problem.
Missouri Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:51 AM   #42

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Mark View Post
Still think it sucks that a company would put a product out knowing dang good and well that there is a specific problem and it will probably fail in a year's time. I fault Thetford for putting the product on the market and Lil Snoozy for using it, especially if Lil Snoozy owners do not tell buyers of the potential problem.
That is one of the reasons I started the lil Snoozy Owners club . every time they change the manger gets worse when it was Nicklaus and his Dad it was at the best it has been , but that said, I sold mine way to meany problems with the snooz it was a LOVE HATE thing it had to go . welcome to snoozy world
Old 04-27-2015, 09:27 AM   #43

Name: jim
Trailer: Escape 21 Nov.2016
Florida
Registry
snoozy

Snoozy sells the thetford cassette as an option .If one like the layout of the snoozy and doesn't want to deal with the cassette then get a Porta potti .
The things I like about Snoozy

1-rear door entrance regular screen door
2-A/C that one can purchase for $ 100-$150 instead of on the roof
3-cassette toilet once I fixed the blue hose .They told me that Thetford warrants them for a year So they can't fix them with other hose ?
4-I bought mine used and they still sent me hinge that broke after warranty was over .
5-Things that could be better a 12 volt Fridge ( cost about $400 more then Dorm Fridge .Solar options better batteries .
6- 6ft 4 in headroom 8ft wheel to wheel stability
7- It looks COOL
Just my 2cents JIm
jennykatz is offline   Reply With Quote