Originally Posted by stephbigs
Joy - thank you for the picture and the tip. It looks perfect. I will look at West Marine website in a few minutes. One question though, is it easy to install or should I have it professionally installed? ( I am NOT handy at all) HA HA
It's an easy install.
1. Reach under the sink and unscrew the hose from the old faucet.
2. Unscrew nut that affixes the faucet to the counter.
3. Pull out the old faucet and drop in the new faucet.
4. Attach the nut holding the faucet to the counter.
5. Screw on the water hose to the faucet.
Replacing the pump faucet is just as easy except I think there are screws that go into the counter from the top that hold faucet in place.