Trillium 1300 City water Faucet - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #1

Name: Joanne
Trailer: Trillium 1300
British Columbia
Trillium 1300 City water Faucet

We have recently bought a 1976 Model that has been sitting for probably close to fifteen -twenty years. Trailer is in quite good shape, mostly fairly weatherd looking and in need of some love. I have removed all the windows , cleaned and replaced most of the inside wood backing and reinstalled with new butyll tape sealant. We have also removed and replaced all the exterior plumbing fittings and replaced with new ones and resealed. New water tank and all waterlines and fittings. I am getting pretty close to getting it all back together, but need to find a new sink faucet for the city water. Ours hasn't withstood the test of time. If any body knows where I might find one in B.C. or close, advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been browsing this website now for a few months and its has been very helpful!!! I had know idea there was such a huge following for thse little trailers! Can't wait to get camping. I will post some pics once I figure out how.
Joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 4500 1978
I saw one at canadian tire...tall water cooler type...good if you only have cold water. and it off sets out towards the sink better too...........it is on my to do list!!

any pics of your new gem? sounds like you have been busy.

good luck
KevinWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Welcome to FiberglassRV Joanne. Yeah, and like Kevin said... any pictures you'd like to share?

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #4

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
I have seen a tap that does double duty. It has a hand pump to draw from your tank, and if you push it past the pump stroke, then it opens the city water. Not much control on the city water, pretty much on / off.

I have seen them at a couple of RV dealers.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #5

Trailer: 1975 Boler 1300
Registry
Faucet

I used a Canadian Tire product for my city water faucet. Check out page 9 of my thread "Work In Progress - '75 Boler" under Mods etc. for the details. Might just work for you too.
Randy D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:51 AM   #6

Name: Joanne
Trailer: Trillium 1300
British Columbia
Thanks for the info folks. I will check out Canadian Tire. Spending the weekend working on it. Got the new water tank and all plumbing hooked up finally after alot of frustration. Have been dealing with Trillium Outback in Calgary for new replacement parts. My advice would be to shop in store personally if possible, because dealing with them over the phone or email was very disapointing. Getting closer to being usable. Looking forward to our first weekend outing in Early June. Here are some original pics of when we first got it. Will post some updated pictures soon.
Attached Thumbnails
029.jpg  
Attached Images

Joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #7

please take pics of your progerss.............paint or red max ? looking forward to more pics!!
Old 05-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #8

i see you are missing a bit of T-molding...i too was missing the same bit........t-molding.com very good to deal with and quick...........i did have to trim one rib off the male part of the molding..................very simple job and i am still very happy with the results for around $20 !!!
good luck
Old 05-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #9

Name: Dezz
Trailer: 75 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
I am currently on the same schedule you are. Replacing all outside fittings, and resealing windows etc. Currently on the roof vent...

Where I have had the most success in parts, sealant etc.. is Trotac Marine (Victoria). They have been very helpful. If you're not close by, I would suggest a Marine store.... as it seems their parts seem to be quite well built.

Hope that helps...

I hope to have my 1300 Trillium all put back together for at least a couple weeks of camping on Lake Cowichan.
Dezzh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium