Trillium Toilet???? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2016, 08:26 PM   #1

Trailer: One 13 ft Scamp and One 13 ft Trillium and Two Trillium 4500
Trillium Toilet????

I'm just about done renovating my 4500 Trillium and now thinking ahead about the renovation of my 1300 front bathroom Trillium.. when I bought it someone had removed the toilet and now I need to try and find one or buy a replacement.. I've looked at several RV parts sites but everyone I've seen dumps into a holding tank the ones in the Trillium has a built-in holding tank and that's what I need because there's not any room to mount a holding tank under the camper... Any suggestions out there????
Randy Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:58 AM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
You could go with a porta pottie like we did. We got our Dometic at Bass Pro at a really good price, if I remember right we paid $50 for it and it the build in holding take is 5 gallons. Think they make a 2 gallon model too. Also take a look at the ones Scamp and Casita sell, not sure if they will work for what you had in mind in your Trillium.
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:45 AM   #3

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
My front 1/4 bath Trillium never had a toilet. Just a socket for a porta pottie.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:30 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny M View Post
You could go with a porta pottie like we did. We got our Dometic at Bass Pro at a really good price, if I remember right we paid $50 for it and it the build in holding take is 5 gallons. Think they make a 2 gallon model too. Also take a look at the ones Scamp and Casita sell, not sure if they will work for what you had in mind in your Trillium.

I've got 5 porta-potties that I've collected over the years that were left in these when I bought them, but really don't want to go that route.. Really want to put them back together as original as possible... I don't think the Scamp and Casita toilet has it's own holding tank not sure never owned but 2 of them and neither had toilets..
Old 08-25-2016, 09:50 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
My front 1/4 bath Trillium never had a toilet. Just a socket for a porta pottie.
This one had a toilet at one time because there's a hole in the bottom of the camper where the clean-out was located..
I was hoping someone removed theirs and would be willing to sell it.. I've done some research and the toilet is a Monogram 461 and was discontinued years and years ago, good news was I found several parts still for sell for it but no toilet...
Old 08-25-2016, 10:15 AM   #6

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Maybe something like one of these could be installed in your bathroom compartment. Mount it inside above the floor, and hook up drain line out the bottom. Drill your own hole in the top for the toilet mount ring.
Link: Bottom Drain RV Waste Holding Tanks | Replacement RV Holding Tank | RV Grey, Black Water Tank
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casita Greg View Post
Maybe something like one of these could be installed in your bathroom compartment. Mount it inside above the floor, and hook up drain line out the bottom. Drill your own hole in the top for the toilet mount ring.
Link: Bottom Drain RV Waste Holding Tanks | Replacement RV Holding Tank | RV Grey, Black Water Tank

Thanks for the suggestion but that wouldn't work due to ground clearance....
Old 08-25-2016, 08:20 PM   #8

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Not sure about how much clearance, (or lack thereof,) you have underneath, but it was just a thought.
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:28 PM   #9

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
The is a Sealand toilet, the kind Scamp uses. The blackwater tank sits just under the toilet. Everything is inside, except the discharge pipe (which screws into the bottom of the tank)
Attached Thumbnails
Sealand.png  
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium