Trying to find a sink - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2019, 10:07 AM   #21
CBG

Name: Cheryl
Trailer: scamp
United States
since I'm making a custom countertop anyway, I'll just make the cutout for the sink a cover and have a near-flat surface anyway.[/QUOTE]

please show us pix as you go along
it sounds like it will be lovely. When I started reading this, I was going to mention that hubs and I adapted a stainless steel mixing bowl to be the sink in my horse trailer, but it's obvious you are WAY upscale of that. LOL.
CBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #22

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Might not be of any help, but here's my galley "redo" I did in my 2008 Casita SD. Got rid of the ugly Suburban 2-burner stove and the useless "birdbath" of a sink that it came with, and installed these in their place. The "bar sink" is made by Krowne and it includes the stainless steel drain fitting and the high rise gooseneck swivel faucet, and the new stove is made by Dometic.

Sink: https://www.katom.com/381-HS1419.html

Stove: https://pantherrvproducts.com/dometi...st-iron-grate/
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0014.jpg   IMG_0015.jpg  

IMG_0016.jpg  
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:45 AM   #23

Name: Carter
Trailer: Eco
Kansas
that looks really nice, Greg, and very functional. I like how low-profile the stove is, too.

Here's a not-great pic of where mine ended up. We ended up putting in an undercount bar sink that's much deeper than the stock one. I ended up having to paint the maple due to a staining mishap.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3089.jpg  
Old 10-15-2019, 03:53 PM   #24
CBG

Name: Cheryl
Trailer: scamp
United States
Love your sink and stove Greg. Gives us lots to think about for our upcoming reno!
CBG is offline   Reply With Quote