Wanted: 17.5 Gaucho Bigfoot wanted. Ours burned up... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2019, 03:43 PM   #1

Name: Tonya
Trailer: Bigfoot 17.5 Gaucho (07) Our "replacement" for our burned 05!
California
17.5 Gaucho Bigfoot wanted. Ours burned up...

Our 2005 17.5 gaucho Bigfoot burned in the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA in November when our entire town burned to the ground and we lost our home and business.

We're looking to replace the trailer with another 17.5 Gaucho. We're looking for a 2005 or newer model.

We're looking for a trailer that's clean, well cared for and is solid. Ideally it'd also have no dual pane window gasket "creep" and solar but those are just wishes!

Please contact me if you have a lead on a trailer that might work for us.

Will travel for the right trailer. Heck, I love a good road trip and it'd be kinda nice to escape from all the ash and fire debris in these parts ....

A side note: If anyone wants to see what a 4,000 degree fire does to a Bigfoot trailer, I have the photos; nothing remains taller than 18 inches and all you see are metal parts of the solar panel and a few bits of the undercarriage. Fiberglass trailers are great; unless they're in a fire...

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 17.5 Gaucho Bigfoot wanted. Ours burned up...

Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 11:29 AM   #2

Name: Jay
Trailer: Currently searching for...
Oregon
I will be selling our 2005 Bigfoot 17.5 Gaucho after it gets it Spring clean and wax. It is in excellent shape. I've upgraded many components including digital thermostat, digital voltage display, added 12V outlet for patio lights, newer tires, upgraded shower and bath faucet, wider gaucho bed pull out. AC, outdoor shower, and many other factory options. Located in Newport, OR. Let me know if you still looking for a 17.5G.
Jay Moeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 10:25 PM   #3

California
We're interested, Jay! Can you email me directly?
Old 05-18-2019, 10:32 PM   #4

California
ukalady*gmail dot com

Just replace the * and dot com with the usual!