For Sale: 1970 TrailsWest Campster - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2019, 07:03 PM   #1

Name: Peter
Trailer: Campster Trails West
Ontario
1970 TrailsWest Campster

1970 TWC. I've had this for a year and restored it from a backyard find to a fun little camper. It was worn on the outside and literally nothing inside. It now has a queen bed, with storage underneath, AC, microwave, fridge, TV w DVD, more storage inside, new windows, painted, rubber painted roof, moon/sun roof does not open or pop up, updated windows, vent, tongue extended by 18" with room for a small generator. The frame is solid and it has new tires and rims also I have a solar panel 75w and mounts, but not installed. There is a bit of trim to do on the interior and wire up some 12v if you want. It's been used once! It is registered in my name. I don't know much about this other than it comes out of the US. I'm in Tweed Ontario Canada close to Belleville Ontario

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1970 TrailsWest Campster

Clemintine70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 03:40 PM   #2

Name: Kirsten
Trailer: Campster
CA
Is it available?
Kirs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 04:44 PM   #3

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemintine70 View Post
1970 TWC. I've had this for a year and restored it from a backyard find to a fun little camper. It was worn on the outside and literally nothing inside. It now has a queen bed, with storage underneath, AC, microwave, fridge, TV w DVD, more storage inside, new windows, painted, rubber painted roof, moon/sun roof does not open or pop up, updated windows, vent, tongue extended by 18" with room for a small generator. The frame is solid and it has new tires and rims also I have a solar panel 75w and mounts, but not installed. There is a bit of trim to do on the interior and wire up some 12v if you want. It's been used once! It is registered in my name. I don't know much about this other than it comes out of the US. I'm in Tweed Ontario Canada close to Belleville Ontario

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1970 TrailsWest Campster

There is information in the document files about the company that made them as well as a copy of an original brochure with the specs on them.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 04:49 PM   #4

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
But does the roof area still popup?
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:34 PM   #5

Name: John
Trailer: shopping
Florida
Still available?
johnc9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:51 PM   #6

Name: CalCop
Trailer: Casita
California
The original post was dated 5-22-19 I doubt its still available.
CalCop is offline   Reply With Quote