My wife and I got this perris pacer
at the start of COVID 19 it came from a single owner and was loved for year and placed in their garage. As you can see the original paint
is in excellent condition and very little cracks in fiber glass. I gutted the inside and upholstered new lining, new cushions and painted an epoxy white over the yellowed.
- Replaced cabinet doors with maple hardwood
- Replaced old icebox fridge with a new slide out and yeti cooler
- New solar panels 100w to power LED lights and Max Air Fan.
- New light blocking pull down blinds
- New sheet vinyl flooring
- New tires including spare
- New Lithium Ion Battery
- I didn't finish getting the 7 round cable installed, I was using temporary trailer lights.
- The sinks pump needs to be connected to the battery.
More photos will be uploaded the camper still needs some minor work, but we are hoping to get something a bit bigger for our growing family : .
View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds
- 1974 Perris Valley Perris Pacer